Would you play on this kind of server?

9 minutes ago, Toms said:

I mean updating the server every 4 months to the next chronicle. You are right, it will be hard and expensive. It is a nice dream tho hehe

Answering your first post, yes, I would like to play on the server you suggest.

You would also have to consider that 90% of the players of Interlude, don't really wanna play on higher chronicles, that's why they still stick with Interlude after so many years. It's a matter of taste. After God, Lineage is a whole different game. But what you are saying would be a dope project for someone to develop out of sheer curiosity or passion. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Toms said:

I mean updating the server every 4 months to the next chronicle. You are right, it will be hard and expensive. It is a nice dream tho hehe

Answering your first post, yes, I would like to play on the server you suggest.

It's not impossible,however only a few servers, even in golden age of the game done it. You have to create an 'emotional connection' between players and the server in order for players to keep playing in the same server after upgrading to a next chornicle.Very hard task these days for servers to do so,even worse for community to respond on the idea....

I would increase quest exp reward, I always liked the idea of doing quests.

Im sure that me as many other are so tired of grinding mobs for exp. I like to farm mobs for spoils/drops but not exp.

Increasing pailakas and 7 sign exp will be more fun than killing mobs non stop.

My humble opinion :D

29 minutes ago, Toms said:

I would increase quest exp reward, I always liked the idea of doing quests.

Im sure that me as many other are so tired of grinding mobs for exp. I like to farm mobs for spoils/drops but not exp.

Increasing pailakas and 7 sign exp will be more fun than killing mobs non stop.

My humble opinion :D

Well x75 Rates mean you won't really have to grind that many mobs for XP anyway. Also, players will be able to do the Noblesse Quest Full Retail without any help so theres always that. 

• Like 1