Expierenced Dev Looking for Work - $

Well as the title says, I am looking for work on L2J. I refuse to use anything else. I will only work on the core and the computer environment, as java is my area of expertise. I am good at debugging problems, setting up and stabilizing computer environment and writing custom systems to suit your needs. I work by the job and the payment is decided by the size of the job. For example:

Say you were having lag in sieges, well thats a big problem to solve.

1st I have to observe what is cresting the lag, is it players or actual server code that is causing it.

2nd For example say the lag was code based, well 1st I would run some programs that I have to determine which function is bottle necking the server and creating lag. If I found a problem there I would write my code and be finished. However if it were a different problem I would have to continue looking, maybe even see how many packets were being sent to the client as that is also a problem with l2j. Now if it were that i could fix that also.

I hope that gives you an idea of how i work.

Now I usually will do work for little money, the above job would probably take me 4 -5 hours. To observe, think, write, and apply. That above job would cost about $75 USD.

But trust me, the price you pay to me will come back to you in donations. I only use paypal, and you pay me half at the beginning and the other half at the end.

Contact me via MSN: dlv_823@hotmail.com

75$ for a 4-5h job, i'm just loling, i got like 15 ppl on my msn that accept to help me solving problem for free and do not need anything in return, just go out sometimes and find a real job man...

75$ for a 4-5h job, i'm just loling, i got like 15 ppl on my msn that accept to help me solving problem for free and do not need anything in return, just go out sometimes and find a real job man...

And I bet you arent even that experienced. If you were, you would be developer of some big servers or developing teams...

And I bet you arent even that experienced. If you were, you would be developer of some big servers or developing teams...

Well you can think what you want, but I assure all others that I have been privately developing L2J for over a year. I understand and can complete most projects. I will complete them quickly and efficiently.

Thanks,

Th3On3

• 4 weeks later...

God  That reminds me your "own" pay to get Interlude OFF files.

i doubt if you even know something about L2J.

wannabe Scammer

Lame

Well you can think what you want, but I assure all others that I have been privately developing L2J for over a year. I understand and can complete most projects. If you do not believe me you are entitled to check out my server L2 Eclipse i have custom coded many things for that project. I will complete all projects quickly and efficiently. I have worked on L2 Off before, but I am only advertising my services with L2J here. Please stay on topic.

Thanks,

Th3On3

lol i remember you in the l2j forums you didnt know how to put back mana pots lol.

I didn't before I asked... Once I asked I was able to do it. Isn't that what forums are for, Help? If I am wrong correct me. I don't understand why people think this is such a dumb question. I bet most people here including you don't even know how to work with java... let alone re implement mana pots.

Thank you,

Th3On3

Ok .... I Want You To Be My Developer....Me And One Friend We Are Making A Big Project And We Want It To Be Perfect...

( I'm Talking About The New Server That It Will Be Out In Some Months ).

1st . We Are Using Archid Pack And We Want You To Fix Any Java Problem ( I'm Not Asking Vago Because He Is Working On The Pack And We Want Someone With More Free Time )

2nd . I Want You To Check All The Problems That Appear on L2JArchid Pack ( If You Can The Problems Adding Some Customs Too )

Ok .... I Want You To Be My Developer....Me And One Friend We Are Making A Big Project And We Want It To Be Perfect...

( I'm Talking About The New Server That It Will Be Out In Some Months ).

1st . We Are Using Archid Pack And We Want You To Fix Any Java Problem ( I'm Not Asking Vago Because He Is Working On The Pack And We Want Someone With More Free Time )

2nd . I Want You To Check All The Problems That Appear on L2JArchid Pack ( If You Can The Problems Adding Some Customs Too )

Add me in msn:

dlv_823@hotmail.com