Critical party or Mage party?

Critical party or Mage party?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Critical party or Mage party?

• Critical party
    • Mage party
    • Mixed party (post your opinion)
    • I Hate partys, i go alone.

just think about it..............if a critical party plays with assist ur dead  ;D

true

From my experience [infinity (stack subs) + other (not customed serv) like abyss]

- archers - need full buff + nice equip to own (some one said that dagger party can own them easily - yes only if archers are naabs - if only they know how to fight (fast targeting, standing front to dagger not showing their back - I'd say they should win)]

- mages - when you fight vs figters with who don't have good jewelery [or no o/e] you can hit them for +/- 900 - 1.2k ? just need to assist and party of fighters is done.

For sure support is essential - without it, there is no point to go and try to pvp, even if you outnumber enemy, advantage of support will cancel that fact.

Critical party

true

From my experience [infinity (stack subs) + other (not customed serv) like abyss]

- archers - need full buff + nice equip to own (some one said that dagger party can own them easily - yes only if archers are naabs - if only they know how to fight (fast targeting, standing front to dagger not showing their back - I'd say they should win)]

- mages - when you fight vs figters with who don't have good jewelery [or no o/e] you can hit them for +/- 900 - 1.2k ? just need to assist and party of fighters is done.

For sure support is essential - without it, there is no point to go and try to pvp, even if you outnumber enemy, advantage of support will cancel that fact.

good good  but for me  one Critical Party  :D

• 3 months later...