l2destiny.ws

L2Trade123

L2Destiny's launch is tomorrow, in beta mode l2adrenaline was detected which means it requires the update, but I understand it will be fixed when the live server will be open? Just asking if anyone is aware how does that work since it's first time i'll be using adrenaline, so maybe you can tell me how was it before or how is it usually? 

Edited by L2Trade123

35 minutes ago, L2Trade123 said:

L2Destiny's launch is tomorrow, in beta mode l2adrenaline was detected which means it requires the update, but I understand it will be fixed when the live server will be open? Just asking if anyone is aware how does that work since it's first time i'll be using adrenaline, so maybe you can tell me how was it before or how is it usually? 

it will be fixed at next update like always... 

anyway they have bot protection ingame also, when you hiting with 2 boxes u get dc ;D mega bullshit ever

9 minutes ago, L2Trade123 said:

oh really? it's the same as dragon lionna etc and i know ppl on dragon who would farm with 4 boxes per pc there.

maybe they had hwid spoofer ;D 

but idk last dragon / lionna u get dc 

59 minutes ago, bobo12 said:

Developers wont fix bot for l2destiny, because of an agreement they made with destiny admins, got paid not to fix it. Easy as that

ye, they paid for block adr but they still giving free items to every cp / clan ;D

w/e everytime it was blocked max for 1 week