how to scam noobsand get their items

enchanted

1. find a noob with d grade ~

2.lets say he has d gr bow.and say to him do u want to have  2 bows?he says yes.

3.then invite him to a party(it has to be random) say to him to drop his bow o the ground and when he picks it up to do a restart :)

4.when he piks up the bow u may get or he but if u get it dont return it to him :D

It worked on l2 beyond long time ago... but u have to find a noob becouse if u ask a gr~ to do it he wont. lots of people know this trick

if you want to do this shitty trick better ask the noob : you want weapon +8? he say, yes  sure, and then you tell him to drop and pick his weapon near any npc 8 time and it will be +8 i think its better way to do that :P

1. find a noob with d grade ~

2.lets say he has d gr bow.and say to him do u want to have  2 bows?he says yes.

3.then invite him to a party(it has to be random) say to him to drop his bow o the ground and when he picks it up to do a restart :)

4.when he piks up the bow u may get or he but if u get it dont return it to him :D

It worked on l2 beyond long time ago... but u have to find a noob becouse if u ask a gr~ to do it he wont. lots of people know this trick

i did this trick 4+ years ago  on serf on net l2 srv...

1) Its the worst scam ever just 1 kid of 8 years will fall into that

2) @ICanFeelTheBeat & Guru  Stop spamming with this stupid comments ok? (i think 1 of u is aredy banned any way..)

Locked even if is it the worst scam ever this has been posted before