xdat editor

keer

the real question is why dont you get a job for 1 month anywhere and buy at least one 8 bg ram stick, it should not cost more than 60 euro, then download windows from the interwebs and install a 64bit operating system, then you will be welcome to 2018.
i am done wasting time with this topic...have a great day( not sure it's possible with 2 gb ram )

3 hours ago, SillverShadow said:

the real question is why dont you get a job for 1 month anywhere and buy at least one 8 bg ram stick, it should not cost more than 60 euro, then download windows from the interwebs and install a 64bit operating system, then you will be welcome to 2018.
i am done wasting time with this topic...have a great day( not sure it's possible with 2 gb ram )

Let's not be so harsh on a person you don't know, there must be reasons he has such a low spec PC, maybe he can't get a job, in some countries and fields it's not that easy, maybe his family is poor.

@keer the installer says x64 but did u try downloading the other file, should be the jar, install the java version it says and see if it runs.

5 hours ago, SillverShadow said:

I asked a simple question and instead of asking "WHY DO U HAVE 2 GB RAM in 2018" you could simply answer in question adn this topic were closed 3 hours ago.
(facepalm)

• 3 weeks later...