interlude [L2J] L2Chimera

Hellish 

It was long time since the last update, also Beta Stage 2 was delayed, why? Because we are working hard whenever we have free time to make this server as great as it possibly can be. We don't want any dissapointments, blames or something working not like it should be working. In a couple of days we will announce the Beta Stage 2 starting time so stay tuned, in the meantime we have some news here:

Registration for the Beta is now closed. We will send emails for the participants with some details today. Beta testers will receive Beta Tester rank on our Forums to get access to the Beta Section. Also, active testers will get the rank permanently and will get some small but cool rewards in game for their effort.

Website has been updated with more features, Season System, Achievement System and Hall of Fame.

What is Hall of Fame? It is table with Top Players and Clans with achievements in Seasons.

We have some polls in our forum, it would be great if anyone interested could vote, so we can make the server as the players want it to be.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a reminder, if you didn't check your email's inbox, it's the best time to do it. We've sent emails for every (approved) beta participants, so check you email and join our Forum to gain access to the Beta Section and give your vote in the polls!

Also we have some updates:

You can expect some nice bonuses after Official Server Launch! More information HERE

Our unique Tattoo's details has been released, all the details can be found HERE

Next incoming infos will contain: RB's enhanced Jewelry, detailed info about future content and much much more, so don't stay behind and join our Forum to be updated with all the info!

14 minutes ago, Trju said:

already registered! can't wait for the beta, any news when can we expect the beta start?

We are at the final stages of preparing everything to be ready for the Beta Tests, just a few things left to do so it won't take long now :)

Topic has been updated with server features, Discord server and status.

We are finishing the Closed Beta phase. Thanks to all participants - you deserved promised rewards for your effort.

Open Beta will launch soon so stay tuned! Join to see if our Server fits your expectations.

Don't be shy and join our Forums, introduce yourself, find some friends or Clans to play with and answer in our polls!

Closed Beta phase is now over. Server is now closed for the Beta Testers and accounts has been wiped.

Big thanks for all of you who participated in the Closed Beta. Premium Accounts are waiting for all of you on the Official Start.

We are preparing everything to start the Open Beta now. More info soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Open Beta starts 13.12.2018 18:00 GMT+1

There is counter on our Website.

Patch will be released in THIS topic on our Forums after the countdown.

To speed up testing your favourite combinations of the Classes, there is Beta Shop prepared for you:

betashop.jpg

Everything in that shop costs only 1 Adena.

Edited by Hellish 

Interesting server. 

I'm a bit confused with stack-subs here, though. 

So let's say my main class is SpS. On main class I can sub to any other elven class only, correct? Like SpS/ES. 

But then I can do retail sub to let's say OL, and stack-sub said OL to whatever class I want regardless of race?  Or I can only sub it to another orc class? 

53 minutes ago, mr zero said:

Interesting server. 

I'm a bit confused with stack-subs here, though. 

So let's say my main class is SpS. On main class I can sub to any other elven class only, correct? Like SpS/ES. 

But then I can do retail sub to let's say OL, and stack-sub said OL to whatever class I want regardless of race?  Or I can only sub it to another orc class? 

Yes, as you said, on main you can only mix two classes from the same race, like your SpS/ES.

The other way is to make a "mutant", so retail Subclass + any other class from any race, the only restriction is that you can't mix elf with dark elf.

And you can have only one Stack, so you can add a Stack to you Main OR to retail Subclass.

So I'm guessing the idea is about Olympiad advantages to those who opt to take sub-stack with a race restriction. But wouldn't people just make 2 chars.?

1st char for oly (with sub-stack on main class) 

2nd char with retail+sub stack to get around the race limitation of a main class, leading to chars like OL/ES. 

At any rate I'm definitely going to try things out in beta. 

Edited by mr zero

Hey i feel its ready to play so give us official start maybe some date? Everything is balanced and looking cool, beta was great communitation too Gms are cool tested it with pleasure cya in game and pls tell us when it gonna start

Edited by Xeron

1 hour ago, Xeron said:

Hey i feel its ready to play so give us official start maybe some date? Everything is balanced and looking cool, beta was great communitation too Gms are cool tested it with pleasure cya in game and pls tell us when it gonna start

Open Beta ends: 19.12.2018 23:00 GMT+1

Official Start: 21.12.2018 18:00 GMT+1

As the Official Start is coming up soon, we have some bonusses for you!

Bonuses for the first 8h after Official Start:

• +50% EXP Bonus
  • +50% Adena Bonus
  • Champion Mobs will drop 2 Champion's Coins instead of 1

And a few surprises ;)