Looking for skilled person.

Sup.

I'm gonna be fast in my description , well im looking for someone to open me a Lineage II Server in my PC via TV or something alse.The fact is that i've done everything that i wanted , but the files is kinda hard for me , i've get confused with db , reason also is because there is only database backup in the server files , and i've no idea how to work with backups , and start the server . So if anybody intresting in , let me know , i really will be thankfull and maybe in future we cooporate or something like that , because for now im just learning some staff about Developing and editing servers.

Let me a direct message or write me here .

Thanks for reading , have a nice day  )

let me tell you something

you are not learning to developing... not like that never....

first you need to go and use the search button on each thing you already write in this topic there is a similar (if not exact the same) and its already been solved many many MANY times so back in the days who ever wanted to open a server we said some magic words to him

"USE SEARCH BUTTON"

4 hours ago, Nightw0lf said:

first you need to go and use the search button on each thing you already write in this topic there is a similar (if not exact the same) and its already been solved many many MANY times so back in the days who ever wanted to open a server we said some magic words to him

"USE SEARCH BUTTON"

Well about seach bottomom i get it . thanks ) 

But btw when you have l2pack files , and you saw every guide on youtube and forums, and in the last minutes of istalling you see that others has database installer files , etc , those that you dont . You know what i mean ? I dont understand exactly what you search thats why i made this topic. 

I got really old files i think or i dnk ,half of what i see in internet now is really easy , ive done everything step by step and "YES" it worked , but the last step is that database installer , i haven't it in my files , so i've stucked and dunno really how to continue , that's why i post here .

Thanks.

4 hours ago, Nightw0lf said:

"USE SEARCH BUTTON"

and btw one more , i haven't seen files named  "mysql" > 131220143902.psc  that's the only backup of db that i have .no even db installer nothing , that's why i ask help .

10 minutes ago, •Sufside• said:

and btw one more , i haven't seen files named  "mysql" > 131220143902.psc  that's the only backup of db that i have .no even db installer nothing , that's why i ask help .

Just put the backup you dont need db installer

5 minutes ago, Zacapa said:

Just put the backup you dont need db installer

Thats the problem that , i need this backup . 

But because of , i dont have db installer in l2pack files , i dont have any clue how to use this file , as usual you have full pack files , with loginserver, gameserver and database installer . I dont have the db , and here im stuck , and i dont know even what to search on "google" to solve this that why im asking help here.

well the "here" is wrong there is a section builded for you.

second no info about the files

third no info about what guide you followed and you stuck

lazy ass

10 minutes ago, .Elfocrash said:

The search button isn't working btw.

You have a better chance finding something in here by using google and prefixing your searches with site:maxcheaters.com

For example if i wanted to find my old L2Netherrealm topic and i used the search i would get nothing.

If i go in google and type in "site:maxcheaters.com l2netherrealm" i will actually get it.

I think Maxtor disabled it or limited it insanely to save on processing power.

and thats how actually i search the last years thats why i didnt know that, but that is not a reason to post here instead of going in help section Kappa

27 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

well the "here" is wrong there is a section builded for you.

second no info about the files

third no info about what guide you followed and you stuck

lazy ass

What kind of files you need to see ? Exatcly .... i can upload .

The fact is google doesn't helping me , either MXC .

I've searched here also , but 100% what im looking for i didn't find , i see only some troubles by players typing that i cannot use the loginserver , gameserver  didn,t changed ip adresses ,ftw etc . General problems that i already know how to fix if i got them .

What's the specific files in a L2Pack Server that need to be edited .

You get create db via mysql , add those info to server files with db passwords and your ip adress  ,btw thats it ?

Last one active database.installer 

i havent this "file "

So either i've got wrong files of server , but i dont think so , im sure for 100% they're fine , either im trying to open a server like L2Off and my files are Java , but btw my files are really Java , i justed readed some staff in interner and MXC forum about how to understand what files you've got . So my question , Java files doesnt have a db.installer " ?Because everything alse went really nice , i've set up all the jdk,jre , mysql,navicat(those really not nessecery when i dont have installer anyway) i've changed the paths on the files with ip etc , but how the hek to work with db no idea .

Even my db created by "eclipse or pascal" and i can't work with it without eclipse even pascal.

I would upload files but btw i allowed only to upload 0.02MB , i got 4 images  and i cannot upload all of them , maybe skype someone or direct i dont know , i can show everything that is here, but cannot upload to MXC.

Thanks for your understanding and helping me out.

use that shit

translate problems google translate.

NOTES:

if you have install database.bat .sh you install the sql filesi n mysql
if you have backup you restore it with navicat into mysql

if you dont have database your files are pure trash you select all files (ctrl+a) hold shift key then press delete button and hit enter UNLESS you want to reverse engineer your pack's db and find the missing spawns etc from some other packs that actually work and are shared.

you have an alternative buy a pack with changes of getting scammed either way throw money into the wind

3 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

use that shit

translate problems google translate.

NOTES:

if you have install database.bat .sh you install the sql filesi n mysql
if you have backup you restore it with navicat into mysql

if you dont have database your files are pure trash you select all files (ctrl+a) hold shift key then press delete button and hit enter UNLESS you want to reverse engineer your pack's db and find the missing spawns etc from some other packs that actually work and are shared.

you have an alternative buy a pack with changes of getting scammed either way throw money into the wind

OK 

You can check out what i've "Downloaded" and tell me what's wrong maybe ?

I've downloaded this pack for fun , and like a new person in that section i mean lineage 2 setup, pack's , files etc ,i want just to learn some things inside the game by my own , and maybe someday in future when i really get skilled do something, anyway .

Check the files i've downloaded 

https://www.lordcraft.net/topic/9364-sourcetrances-l2gold-project-interlude/

you can google l2jbrasil free packs they have some good starter packs you can always go deep and try aCis pack (no customs l2off "try to be" LIKE) you can google l2jfrozen it has customs but dont use that trash that you posted the link to.. or even better search at ru forums there are MANY MANY MANY (most likely backdoored servers) but still good for starting and learning

1 minute ago, Nightw0lf said:

you can google l2jbrasil free packs they have some good starter packs you can always go deep and try aCis pack (no customs l2off "try to be" LIKE) you can google l2jfrozen it has customs but dont use that trash that you posted the link to.. or even better search at ru forums there are MANY MANY MANY (most likely backdoored servers) but still good for starting and learning

Thanks about that , i'm gonna to find out now something new then.

So by your opinion the pack i've downloaded is trush  ? Or it's just crashed and that's it ? That's why files missing .

its many years OLD with old acis files created by "it works we leave it as it is" developer with every trash found in this forum even if it worked its bad.

facts:

error by a user posted in that link

Annotation processing got disabled, since it requires a 1.6 compliant JVM

meaning it uses java 1.6

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Java_version_history#Java_SE_6

java 1.7 came out 2011 so you can count how old the pack is.

edit:

based on a successfull server named L2Gold and after this server everyserver until the present day is a copy of that old server and last 1-2 months.

Edited by Nightw0lf