interlude [L2J]Koofs vs Noobs

Dimis4

bydMsix.png

Two Factions , An Endless War. Which Side Will You Choose? 

The legendary faction server, that everyone was waiting for, Koofs vs Noobs is back!

A huge Interlude Lineage 2 project revives. 

24 hours pvp , no farm , fascinating rotating pvp zones!

Koofs vs Noobs will fight each other day and night in order to gain their lost respect!

FYHDZHh.gif

Are you ready to feel the excitement?

Koofs vs Noobs: https://www.l2mafia.net/koofs-vs-noobs/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/L2mafia.net/

aDrzJxG.png

Starting Level: Lv 80

Mid Lifestone Chance: +10%

High Lifestone Chance: +15%

Top Lifestone Chance: +20%

Dynamic Enchant Rates

Safe Enchant: +6 / Maximum: +21

etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i05 Normal Scrolls (Max +16) etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i05

+6 to +10 (90%)+10 to +13 (80%)+13 to +16 (70%)

*Note: If enchantment fails, your weapon will be crystalized.

etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_s_i05 Blessed Scrolls (Max +16) etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_am_s_i05

+6 to +16 (100%)

Scroll of unidentify wp s 0.jpg Crystal Scrolls (Max +21) Scroll of unidentify am s 0.jpg

+17 (70%) / +18 (60%) / +19 (55%)+20 (50%) / +21 (40%)

*Note: If enchantment fails, your weapon will return to +6

N6pAu9Y.png

Everyone starts with B-Grade Armors and Weapons

I0OpqT4.png

Koofs Faction Base: Dark Elf Village    /    Noobs Faction Base: Elven Village

43Rmwgp.png FokeEFQ.png

jHLfU13.png

Let's start explaining how our adena system will work in L2Mafia Koofs vs Noobs

The basic factor is: 1 PVP = 3 adena.

But as the server progress and since the main and only currency is adena this system is totaly unfair for new players.

In order to make things better and provide a fair pvp expirience for both old and new players we have added the following system:

New Equipment Depended PvP Reward: This new reward system will totaly boost our servers duration and give a chance to new players start playing in our faction server.

Its very hard to explain all the complicated algorithms developed behind this system but in general when a low equipment player kills a high equipment player it will gain more adena than the minimum reward of 3 adenas. For example a full b grade player kills a full a grade player , instead of taking 3 adenas wich is the standard reward he will receive 6 adenas, on the other hand if a full A grade player kill a full b grade player will take the standard reward of 3 adenas. Our system calculates all aspects  (equipment grade , equipment enchantment , players mmr). This system will totaly fill the gap between old and new players but you will still need to have some “fingers”

But what about support classes (Healers and Tanks) ?

In order to help support classes be competitive we have completely reworked the party system.

Party *By Turn: No matter who makes the pvp kill the adena will be rewarded to one by one party player every time

Party *Random Loot: No matter who makes the pvp kill the adena will be rewarded randomly to one party member.

Party *Finders Keepers: The player that makes the pvp kill takes the adena ( like playing solo )

All support classes have 20% Chance to get +1 pvp kill whenever their party kills someone .

All support classes take kill assist for every pvp kill their party makes.

BqDaerq.png

As you can see in the image below, you can now check your PvP Score in the last hour and your playing Skill Score (MMR).

We’ve also added KDA (PVPs / Deaths / Assists) so you can keep track of your statistics.

The most important feature though, in our opinion, is the Faction Chat (+Faction) because now you can communicate with same faction players ONLY.

FBXLMR1.png

p83zWEI.png

Hello dear players , I will present you the bosses and their drops.

hpL1Grm.png GrqVgzz.png

Lucky bosses respawn every 1 hour and 30 minutes.

They drop 1 - 300 Adena and some other special items you can see ingame.

DROPS ARE X2

- One for most damage dealt (Solo or Party)

- One for the player that makes the last hit.

Each faction has their own faction boss and when boss dies all faction members who participated on the fight, will be rewarded with 10 Adena

yGaBgby.png

VALAKAS!

Introducing the main Faction Boss for our server!

GdsjtwQ.png

Valakas will spawn every 13 hours, it is a faction boss.

That means both factions (Koofs + Noobs) will fight each other to benefit from Valakas loot.

Valakas will drop the same exactly drops with Lucky Bosses + the winning faction will be rewarded with 50 adena for each member.

N46m5Eh.png

To Village

Teleports you back to your Faction Base as usual.

Random Respawn

Respawns your character inside the current pvp zone choosing randomly one of the eight spawns.

But that's not all, our Lineage 2 server will check the spawn status and teleport you to a - safe - spot.

Meaning that if a spawn is full of enemy faction, it wont spawn you there , instead it will choose another more - safe - spawn.

1YgU24P.png

The Use of Bishop

Let's now explain in which areas bishop – healer classes will be allowed.

Healers will be available ONLY in the following zones:

- Faction Boss Zone - 

- Grand Olympiad Games - 

- Castle Sieges - 

- Castle Vs Castle Map - 

ATTENTION!

Bishops won't be allowed to enter Rune Castle, Cemetery and The First Arena Map

QsKzXiA.png

3SOczwb.png

Koofs vs Noobs will have Grand Olympiad Games like a normal server - retail!

- Same faction matches will be available - 

Olympiad Cycle: 1 Week 

- Every victory will grand you Noblesse Gate Pass (x50) which you can use to buy items -

- Your points will be traded for only x1 Noblesse Gate Pass -

( That means points are only important to be the best of your class and win the hero, not for Gate Pass )

- Olympiad will be active for 4 Hours ( 20:00 GMT +2 to 00:00 GMT +2 ) -

- You'll need to be Noblesse in order to participate - 

( You can become a noble with adenas, or drop from lucky boss , or custom events )

scxIXD6.png

These will be our Final PvP Maps that will be rotating every hour to enhance your gameplay experience!

TezNkIR.png 2AgXt82.png

doKNp28.png IB7YDif.png

Edited by Dimis4
Olympiad Changes
  • Like 1

Nowadays faction server's are the most attractive projects in l2, since l2 is kinda dead as a game.
So im expecting much more than this low features...
So from me.... No thanks.
But good luck

6 hours ago, Palxey said:

Nowadays faction server's are the most attractive projects in l2, since l2 is kinda dead as a game.
So im expecting much more than this low features...
So from me.... No thanks.
But good luck

Hello , thanks for your reply anyway. 

We are the oldest faction server ( from the online ones ) and we have our unique mode koofs vs  noobs for 10 years now. 

The features? hmm we know what people wants and we provide this gameplay. 

2 reasons to join?

The greatest faction community ( i can bet we will have much bigger online amount than any other faction server ) 

Professional team that wont wipe the server after some months just to make new season. Instead we work on our current project day bu day.

So i would like just to let you join and see our server on opening , feel this passion from our community and then comment again in this post.  ( no matter if your opinion is worst or better) 

• Maxtor pinned this topic
2 hours ago, ToxiCity said:

Why there's no forum?? 

it will open in 1-2 days. 

2 hours ago, PaRaNoiC* said:

gl i will join :)

thank's dude we are glad.

5 hours ago, Dimis4 said:

Hello , thanks for your reply anyway. 

We are the oldest faction server ( from the online ones ) and we have our unique mode koofs vs  noobs for 10 years now. 

The features? hmm we know what people wants and we provide this gameplay. 

2 reasons to join?

The greatest faction community ( i can bet we will have much bigger online amount than any other faction server ) 

Professional team that wont wipe the server after some months just to make new season. Instead we work on our current project day bu day.

So i would like just to let you join and see our server on opening , feel this passion from our community and then comment again in this post.  ( no matter if your opinion is worst or better) 

lets say ur server got unique features and 2k people.
how can a server can characterized as "serious" server without forum? where the ppl can suggest/report things?
sorry but u cant convince me,probably at 10/3 me and my clan will be online at another faction server that opens that day :)

but gl anyway ^_^

1 minute ago, Palxey said:

and your comment seems funny :P

yes,because there are many better factions out there.. smh

• Upvote 2

Just now, Palxey said:

lets say ur server got unique features and 2k people.
how can a server can characterized as "serious" server without forum? where the ppl can suggest/report things?
sorry but u cant convince me,probably at 10/3 me and my clan will be online at another faction server that opens that day :)

but gl anyway ^_^

already replied on the question about the forum . it will be available in 1-2 days. 

also i don't try to convince you or any one else. ( too old for that )

i am confident about my server's  success  , its bad you wont be a part of our community  but everyone choose depending his needs.

the fact i speak with hundreds of players make know exactly what players want .  and they will find it in game at 10th of march . 

i started my first koofs vs noobs server in 2008 with great success . 10 years after that i have the most important supply  to make a good - the best faction server. 

this supply caused experience . 

also the fact players have direct contact with me ( skype - facebook ) is not necessarily bad.  i can't have community members for more than 10 years and speak them randomly .  10 years ... one decade... imagine it .