Professional L2 Advertising(G12DESIGNS)

WE ARE BACK WITH ADVERTISING PLANS!

*G12DESIGNS* PROFESSIONAL ADVERTISING

FAQ:

Why chose *G12DESIGNS* advertising services?

-Because WE offer the most professional services at reasonable prices. And because we have vast experience with online marketing and lineage 2 community.

Do you really post and advertise how can we know if this is real?

-After each purchased service, once the task is completed you will be offered proof in either video format, link format or picture format where you can review the job completed.

ADVERTISING SERVICES & PRICES:

Cost of service per day:

*Facebook (50 groups) = 5e

*Facebook (80 groups)  = 8 e

*One week or more purchases get discounts 20%

Contacts details:

You can contact us via messages on maxcheaters or on our discord or facebook profile.

G12Designs#5046

https://discord.com/invite/qs4pmxW

Terms of services (TOS):

-I have a strict policy of customer is always right. You have the right to change the content any time you want. You get the right to keep all intellectual property we create as your own property.

(Videos,pictures,texts)

-Payments are PayPal only. And strictly up front.

Some of the servers we have worked for recently (List will be updated):

-L2 Wonderlust , -L2 Crysis , -L2 Bezaleel , -Project LIPO , -L2PVP world, -L2 Reality , -L2 Cosmos , -L2 Mythras , -L2 OVC, -L2 Rise of Devil , -L2Raptor , -L2Liberation, -L2Gytheon, -L2Redmoon,  -Novaworld , -L2Gr, -L2Ar, -L2Flector, -L2Criminal, -L2Hell

Edited by Lineage2Master
Updated offers
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Yo guys/gals thank you all for positive feedback i'll continue expanding and improving my advertising range. I'll make some discount period from 6/11/2018 to 6/20/2018 - 2 euros on all services. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...