[Review,PC,Xbox360,PS3]Call of Duty 5 World At War

Versus

Well i've heard that the game is awesome,i'll download it and i'll see ;)

let me hear your opinion (even if you haven't played it yet)

Some screens

1zzl4e8.jpg

20j0gvs.jpg

20h36yo.jpg

24o9a4h.jpg

Info

Call of Duty?: World at War completely changes the rules of engagement by redefining WWII gaming and thrusting players into the final tension-filled, unforgiving battles against a new ferocious enemy in the most dangerous and suspenseful action ever seen in WWII.

Powered by Call of Duty? 4: Modern Warfare technology, Call of Duty: World at War brings an uncensored edge to combat, as soldiers face the most harrowing and climatic European and Pacific battles in which an enemy, who knows no surrender and no retreat, will fight to the last breath, unleashing an arsenal of lethal surprising tactics. Peril and danger lurk throughout the battlefield as players combat the unknown risk of the new chaos of battle.

From the remains of Russia and the ruins of Berlin, to the beach and jungles of the deadly Pacific Theater, the volatile action takes on added depth as players employ new features that previously were only-available in multiplayer, including perks, rankings and online stats in up-to full four-player cooperative gameplay. New infantry and vehicle-based weapons, like the potent flamethrower, bring the battlefield ablaze.

The story focuses on the final battles of World War II in the Pacific and Eastern Europe involving the United States, the Empire of Japan, the Soviet Union, and Nazi Germany. It is told from the perspectives of a Marine Raider and a Red Army soldier, and is based on several historical battles, including the Makin Island raid, the Battle of Peleliu, and the Battle of Berlin.

The multiplayer portion of the game contains various game modes, and contains a leveling system that allows the player to unlock additional weapons and rewards as they progress, which was originally implemented in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. A new feature to the Call of Duty series is the co-op mode, which can support up to four players online and two offline.

World at War will feature a more mature theme than previous installments in the series. Swimming will be introduced to the series. While in water, the player cannot sprint and will only move at half speed. Flamethrowers, introduced in Call of Duty: United Offensive, will appear alongside flammable environments. Vehicles (i.e. Tanks) will also be reintroduced in this edition of Call of Duty. The game will be more open-ended than previous games in the series, as there will be multiple ways to complete objectives.

Features:

* Call of Duty 4 Technology ? Built using the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare engine, Call of Duty: World at War utilizes a bedrock of technology that delivers jaw-dropping visuals, while empowering players to employ elements like fire to affect the dynamics of the battlefield. Players that attempt to harness the power of new weapons, like the flamethrower, will find themselves capable of burning away environmental elements that give cover to a camouflaged enemy, leaving a charred battlefield? and their foes ? in their wake.

* Coordinated Assault and Support ? For the first time in the franchise, Call of Duty: World at War introduces co-op, bringing fresh meaning to the ?No One Fights Alone? mantra. Call of Duty: World at War co-op features up to four-players online, or two-player local split-screen, allowing gamers to experience harrowing single-player missions together for greater camaraderie and tactical execution. The title also incorporates traditional multiplayer components such as challenges, rankings and online stats into the co-op campaign for deeper re-playability and advanced gameplay..

* New Theaters of Operation ? Players fight as U.S. Marines and Russian soldiers facing enemies ? some new to the Call of Duty franchise ? that employ lethal new tactics and know no fear, no mercy, nor the rules of war. Epic conflicts are fought on multiple fronts, playing through the climactic battles of WWII in the grittiest, most chaotic and cinematically intense experience to date.

* Innovative Multiplayer ? Multiplayer builds from the success of Call of Duty delivering a persistent online experience for more squad based interaction. New development with party systems allows an intimacy with squad based combat never before seen in Call of Duty. Combined infantry and vehicle missions add a new dimension to the online warfare and offers more PERK abilities.

* Cinematic Quality Graphics and Sound ? Treyarch’s award-winning sound department returns with effects that add to the already immersive cinematic intensity of the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare game engine.

Minimum System Requirements:

* CPU: AMD 64 3200+ / Intel Pentium 4 3.0GHz +

* Memory: 512MB (XP) or 1GB (Vista)

* HD Space: 8GB

* Graphical Card: Nvidia 6600GT/ATI Radeon 1600XT or higher (Shader 3.0 or better) with 256MB memory

Btw they say CPU 3.0GHz+ is minimum system requirement?Rofl i have 2.6 :S

No vid? ;P

Long review + change the blue color i cant read a sh1t xD

Its really good game i have alredy play it ^^

i guess u found the place where i was taking the reviews of the good games

I took the review from a warez site ^_^

btw yeah i didn't post any video but you can find many at youtube.

PS:The color is better now?;D

I took the review from a warez site ^_^

¬.¬"

btw yeah i didn't post any video but you can find many at youtube.

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_Ip_SaJqpg

PS:The color is better now?;D

Nai O.o  :-*

Btw it sucks that i can't play it..I choose difficulty and nothing happens :/

I downloaded it twice from different sites and the result is the same.Maybe it's the CPU?I got 2.6GHz and it needs 3.0+

Btw it sucks that i can't play it..I choose difficulty and nothing happens :/

I downloaded it twice from different sites and the result is the same.Maybe it's the CPU?I got 2.6GHz and it needs 3.0+

hehe i downloaded beta and it was fine. i was almost the 1st Cod5 beta downloader in Gr!

Now i bought the original version!

If you have problems with the game just go to www.callofduty.gr

make a topic and explain what exactly is the prob. I'm sure they can help.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...