[Share]download here Final Program's.Exploit

Ion Pedala

Download here:l2pdx.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/163993285/l2pdx.rar.html [is almost as l2phx]

l2phx.3.4.1.61.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/163993588/l2phx.3.4.1.61.rar.html [is version.new]

l2wmx2[1].5.1_setup.exe http://rapidshare.com/files/163993923/l2wmx2_1_.5.1_setup.exe.html [is someting about L2Walker.exe] in Russian.by Ion Pedala. ty .Have fun!about l2phx 3.4.1.61 more info:

The next version of the program with the following innovations:

Are now displayed in the log packages sent scripts and did not appear locked scripts, well, and if the script is modified package it in the log appear in the form of sodifitsirovannom

in newxor.dll can write different algorithms for encryption / deshifratsii for inbound and outbound traffic (for details, see the source code, the old dll is also supported)in view replaced the buttons with images and added removing packages of tax (not to be confused with filtration!), and in addition you can now remove the filter and not one package and provide all that we should.when you start the program running the script file RunScript.ini which loads itself from my site, he needs a principle only for notification of new versions and install the address of the program, but if necessary can be done with the program interface much).

so man's in English and some things phx, nor I know that only yesterday a aprut these programs ;).im not spaming,,,,,,,,i give some details about l2phx.

Ion Pedala You are spammer :)

PS:when you will find more info about this program post :D

are you crazy? I think you're spam. I want to help people, and I say that you are spam :O omg,Despite that you do not have many posts you can see what I posted. :)

don't worry i know how things are. first i wanna get the infos to know if it's worth downloading and testing. until then nod32 updates and can detect any virus :)) (at least that's what i hope). And i'm not saying it's a virus....just that i dunno yet.

all of this program when i open them i see in letters places this

?  ?  ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?  ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? etC the problem is ... ?

Well i loged whit platinum member acount i scanned this 3 programs whit NOD32 i dont find viruses but still new phx i understand what it should  do but anothers? plz more info :P

I don't believe your lie ! That's spam cuz if U will have a Platinum Acc, U don't need to register next one...

all of this program when i open them i see in letters places this

?  ?  ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?  ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? etC the problem is ... ?

it means the program is written in a language that you don't have installed on the PC. That's the same thing i see when i download l2phx russian version (i don't have russian lang installed on my pc).