Video editing services

pqTeSTpq

Hello MXC community members !

My name is Madalin , im 25 years old ,i am from Romania and i am creating this post to let you know i'm offering my video editing services for the right price.

I can create intros,promotional videos or Clan pvp videos.I can say i'm still a beginner,even tho i worked with many programs(now i am trying Sony Vegas).Feel free to contact me to Skype adress : pi2de.2010 or leave me an private message here on forum.I will check daily the inbox/Skype.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/11/2017 at 2:33 PM, pqTeSTpq said:

Hello MXC community members !

My name is Madalin , im 25 years old ,i am from Romania and i am creating this post to let you know i'm offering my video editing services for the right price.

I can create intros,promotional videos or Clan pvp videos.I can say i'm still a beginner,even tho i worked with many programs(now i am trying Sony Vegas).Feel free to contact me to Skype adress : pi2de.2010 or leave me an private message here on forum.I will check daily the inbox/Skype.

Really now you come in 2017 where people use 3D software to make hollywood intros for 5 euro and you come sell vegas templates? 

• 4 weeks later...
On 27.11.2017 at 4:11 PM, Evie Frye said:

Really now you come in 2017 where people use 3D software to make hollywood intros for 5 euro and you come sell vegas templates? 

3d software? holywoood intros for 5 eur? All this intro are the same templates. Usually for After Effects. You just download the project, change text and it is done.  Anyway, using free projects for making ez videos for lineage 2 server is not a crime. But this words "people use 3D software to make hollywood intros" sound a bit like a mistake. I know only one person from lineage 2 community  who did a CGI-style movies in past years. Actually I can do this type of movies. Another ppl who use 3d software usually work with Addons/Accessoryes/locations for l2 servers e c.c. Creating videos of that type require a lot of time, work, energy resourses for rendering e c. And there is not request for that type of videos, so noone do it for now.  I've seen someone used my videos for make a promo for server. I see ppl using ncsoft CGI movies and all stuff downloaded from  public network. All this movies for 5-10 eur is  like a clip-art where you take a material and combine all together, but you dont create anything. So, please, dont exaggerate about 3d and holywood.

I repeat that there is nothing bad in doing ez videos, using content of other ppl for  create an ez and fast video project. But it would be nice if you  differentiate "clip-art" from hand made work.

Edited by lest