Alliens

sufferwounds

Yes. ;)

selfish...

Well we cant change ur mind and we dont have to do it anyways...

believe whatever you want...

i m just more than the logical type of guy.. even if i dont seem to be one...

btw... who created the food chain???

It created by itself of course.

That is natural and start having balance by its own.

BTW i believe no where because if i dont see i dont believe.

Ok so?

Can't believe these b***sh**ts.Clearly noway.I am a student of science and that's makes me believe only the things I see with my eyes.I don't care about Mayas and all this sh**t.

Aliens do not exist.Pictures do exist.Can you believe in pictures?

-Blane

PS:

i m just more than the logical type of guy

Don't forget... Weirdo 2008 MxC XD :P

They exist ? Who knows , may be they are just the cells we where 2 billion years ago , may be they are advanced to us

Btw who cares? I have better things to think before thinking on aliens that kill cows and let msg in farms that i cant understand  =/

selfish

Where did u find the "selfish" ? Because i told him my opinion? That should i say i aggre with him because he is gold member or because i must show a good face? I just say that i believe.

and i didn't Judge ur opinion at this level.

Well we cant change ur mind and we dont have to do it anyways...

believe whatever you want...

Yeah i believe there i want. We have democracy right?

btw... who created the food chain???

It created by itself of course.

So earth+allien cells made all these types of animals? more than hundred of thousands and male + female.

That is natural and start having balance by its own.

It reminds me the story of Cell on DbZ.   xD

BTW i believe no where because if i dont see i dont believe.

I understand ur opinion. Believe there u want to ;) Who knows? Maybe i do wrong to my opinion too. But still it is my opinion.

Aliens do not exist.Pictures do exist.Can you believe in pictures?

Aggre.Everyone can make a picture saying that it is a symbol of a allien.

I have better things to think before thinking on aliens that kill cows and let msg in farms that i cant understand  =/

american stories lol :P

i m just more than the logical type of guy.. even if i dont seem to be one...

Niah i don't believe that.You are more funny guy than a serious-logical one :D

Fist i do not believe in the -beep-ing picture second u must read bible u will understand do not thing that aliens are the green thingyes or the larges things i just believe that we aren't alone in the universe get it ?

So those who haven't seen jesus does not believe in him Crap....

About the magias blane go read some -beep-ing books study em a little bit if they were still alive we will be 50 years foward that we are now god i think u don't know  my opinion

relax suffer

btw:

mayas weren't able even to defend themselves from the conquistadores invasion in their lands

yeah i know when they saw them with the big shields you know they thought that were the gods and came to punish them. Sorry but i am trying to put knowledge in em mind

have you ever seen an alien and you believe in their existence? ;)

Not aliens, but UFO's. I went clubbing with 4 friends of mine and when we finished we went to porto rafti beach which was closeby to chill there a bit. My friend suddenly started screaming and pointing up trying to show us something. We obviously thought he was drunk or something but after 20 seconds all 5 of us saw it as well. It was 2 weird looking objects flying at a very high altitude at pretty high speeds (more than fighter aircrafts) and they kept the same distance from each other throughout the whole minute that we could see them, after approx a minute, they dissapeared. This happened at around 4AM and it seemed pretty weird although there could be some logical explanation ... I dunno :/