Alliens

sufferwounds

I love science. I am going to explain to the non believers why aliens exist Please do not post religion things here i believe in Jesus see this vid it shows an ancient painting this vid shows 2 apostles on something like spaceships

Now about the alliens this is our solar system  http://lgl.lgl.lu/images/solar.jpg if u are seeing the stars at night one of them may be mars xD anyway there are bilions of them not only bilions 3ions anyway i want to say that there are bilions of solar systems universe never ends so i can say about 99 % that there is life to other planets.

One more that i have to say lets say about ur computer. please touch him for a bit i am not jokind do it  ... this is not the real thing our senses are not perfect to see the real thing u just see a illusion. what i mean is that if we had perfect senses we would see the air or the  molecules of ur computer etc...

so this means the 2nd alien is a cop and the 1st alien looking back at the 2nd did some kind of crime and now running away?

and they accidentally went near earth or something like that?

There are no aliens, All that shit you see on youtube is fake crap... End of story!

100% lies!!!!!!!!!!!

we are not alone in this solar system!!!!!!!! We have "friends"!!!!

Time for the Maxcheaters Weirdo to write his story!

First of all.

If you are not in the mood of reading just pass my reply don't matter at all just leave.

Last year we went a 5 days trip on to Athens with my School (I live in Crete)

We went on the planetarium of Athens and while others where sleeping i watched

the movie that they displayed.Im really fascinated by science and outer space

information.

So... earth was a hostile planet... nothing could live in it only micro organisms.

It was so hot and no oxygen for any creature to survive in that planet.So...

A comet hit earth and earth shattered in to many pieces.But the core of earth

still existed and all the dust and ice glued up again and earth was "remade".

Ice meleted.Since the remade earth was full of ice that melted... earth was covered

mostly from water.Oxygen started to appear.Atmosphere created.The comet ALIEN micro

organisms combined with earths micro organisms and a small fish has been made in

the first seas of earth.After that that fish evoluted and other creatures started to

exist.After of years of evolution an animal similar to monkeys survived and became

really inteligent.That kind is us.Humans.

My point in this is that since WE where created thanks to ALIEN MICRO ORGANISMS

how is it possible that aliens do not exist!!!Well believe it or not i don't care.

This is what i saw,read and learnt and this is what i believe.

Also this is one of the BILLIONS solar systems in the galaxy.We are like the

37492749832798423758932757298435392658312658215473516345213452145162 planet in

the universe.Do you still believe that aliens do not exist???

Aliens do not exist.Even if we never saw them it is like 0.0000000000000000001% that they don't

exists if you start checking the statistics.

Thats all ^^

Time for the Maxcheaters Weirdo to write his story!

First of all.

If you are not in the mood of reading just pass my reply don't matter at all just leave.

Last year we went a 5 days trip on to Athens with my School (I live in Crete)

We went on the planetarium of Athens and while others where sleeping i watched

the movie that they displayed.Im really fascinated by science and outer space

information.

So... earth was a hostile planet... nothing could live in it only micro organisms.

It was so hot and no oxygen for any creature to survive in that planet.So...

A comet hit earth and earth shattered in to many pieces.But the core of earth

still existed and all the dust and ice glued up again and earth was "remade".

Ice meleted.Since the remade earth was full of ice that melted... earth was covered

mostly from water.Oxygen started to appear.Atmosphere created.The comet ALIEN micro

organisms combined with earths micro organisms and a small fish has been made in

the first seas of earth.After that that fish evoluted and other creatures started to

exist.After of years of evolution an animal similar to monkeys survived and became

My point in this is that since WE where created thanks to ALIEN MICRO ORGANISMS

how is it possible that aliens do not exist!!!Well believe it or not i don't care.

This is what i saw,read and learnt and this is what i believe.

Also this is one of the BILLIONS solar systems in the galaxy.We are like the

37492749832798423758932757298435392658312658215473516345213452145162 planet in

the universe.Do you still believe that aliens do not exist???

Aliens do not exist.Even if we never saw them it is like 0.0000000000000000001% that they don't

exists if you start checking the statistics.

Thats all ^^

Well i totaly agree with you...!!!!! ;)

This is the true...search on google and you will find very very interesting interviews !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

search about the planets...!!!!!you will find many important things... :)

We believe that aliens are not exists...if aliens exists they believe the same for us...!!!!!

It's time for a small story ^^

Well after a lot of discussions scientists said in the planet of aliens the water has end...and tha'ts true!!!!!

So the aliens dicided to travel around their solar system to found a NEW planet and take it's water :P

On day they find our planet...they saw that we have water so they have started their plan to think how they will take our water!!!!

And the spaceships we saw in the sky are "search machines"!!!!When they found they BEST time ....they will start their mission!!!!

PS:This story is from a forum i visitted the past days...(I don't remember link:-/) Those i read....those i post...!!

imo alliens exists !

but im 100% sure that they didn't reach us yet !

they (or we) need t3h speed of light to pass though our universe and find other planets-lifeforms,

so no way !

if they have so high tecnology,be sure they can vanish us in half second !

Niah i don't to aliens.I believe to the God.Did god said <<I created a another creature like you>> NO. So i don't believe to alliens. And why they dont show their selfs?Answer to that question.IF they spy us and we can't see them they have extremenly high tenchology right?So why they dont come down to the Earth and kill us all?They are shy? :D

The comet ALIEN micro

Ok let's accept it that we are created by the Alien micro organisms combined with earth's mircro organisms and finally Humans were created.So....WHO created the PEFRECT BALANCE of the earth? { Τροφική αλυσίδα ? } { Can't say it to English sorry } This story supports ONLY the creation of Human so in my opinion is unecceptable. { at least for me }

Well i don't judge the others opinion everyone believe there he wants.I just said my opinion.Think that i said ;)

I believe that these "Alliens" are just experiments of Americans.

Bye.

Niah i don't to aliens.I believe to the God.Did god said <<I created a another creature like you>> NO. So i don't believe to alliens. And why they dont show their selfs?Answer to that question.IF they spy us and we can't see them they have extremenly high tenchology right?So why they dont come down to the Earth and kill us all?They are shy? :D

Ok let's accept it that we are created by the Alien micro organisms combined with earth's mircro organisms and finally Humans were created.So....WHO created the PEFRECT BALANCE of the earth? { Τροφική αλυσίδα ? } { Can't say it to English sorry } This story supports ONLY the creation of Human so in my opinion is unecceptable. { at least for me }

Well i don't judge the others opinion everyone believe there he wants.I just said my opinion.Think that i said ;)

I believe that these "Alliens" are just experiments of Americans.

Bye.

This is your believe.

But in history we learnt to aprove anything and to examin it with pure logic and not with fiction and with religion.

If people had this thinking we would still live in caves and hunt to survive.And thats truth... believe it or not...

LoL expirement from americans xD sorry but that made me laugh xD

This is your opinion and this is my opinion ;)

If people had this thinking we would still live in caves and hunt to survive.And thats truth... believe it or not..

And Ancient Greeks believed to 12 gods { they were more than thousands but the basic were 12 } BUT they had one the best armies of ships in the whole Mesogeios sea. Also they inveted a lot of things improved maths {Diagoras} ALSO ancient greeks found 2 solar systems near to ours or should i say that In EGYPT argeologist found 1 tomb with a dead boy that he had

{Don't know how to say it in english sorry guys} ειχε κανει εγχυριση εγκεφαλου? και μαλιστα ηταν επιτυχης?

LoL expirement from americans xD sorry but that made me laugh xD

watch x-files. they have a small truth inside.

btw u did not answer to my full question

WHO created the PEFRECT BALANCE of the earth? { Τροφική αλυσίδα ? }

i dont read all the page .. but 1 sentece , do you think we are the only people throughout the whole universe??

i dont read all the page .. but 1 sentece

do you think we are the only people throughout the whole universe??

Yes. ;)

Yes. ;)

we will see soon ... i dont think that we are alone in the whole universe ... just my opinion

we will see soon ... i dont think that we are alone in the whole universe ... just my opinion

aggre with you...

when i go to junior high school my new friends show me videos,books and more and more infos for this...

i think that we have friends..

Well i totaly agree with you...!!!!! ;)

This is the true...search on google and you will find very very interesting interviews !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

search about the planets...!!!!!you will find many important things... :)

We believe that aliens are not exists...if aliens exists they believe the same for us...!!!!!

It's time for a small story ^^

Well after a lot of discussions scientists said in the planet of aliens the water has end...and tha'ts true!!!!!

So the aliens dicided to travel around their solar system to found a NEW planet and take it's water :P

On day they find our planet...they saw that we have water so they have started their plan to think how they will take our water!!!!

And the spaceships we saw in the sky are "search machines"!!!!When they found they BEST time ....they will start their mission!!!!

PS:This story is from a forum i visitted the past days...(I don't remember link:-/) Those i read....those i post...!!

anyway this story is crap alliens my do not need to eat or need water damn ur mind can't thing its a over ur satisfaction