Can anyone share h5 skills folder?

ElTyto

Question

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, SweeTs said:

What about posting in proper section?

One of the most useless members and u are a Moderator. lul. 

@ontopic: Here it is...http://www103.zippyshare.com/v/KfE9uwDh/file.html

The only edit i have done is the GM Speed, to give some more speed and its duration.

5 hours ago, Solomun said:

One of the most useless members and u are a Moderator. lul. 

Yeah,  you are here not for so long, so I'mma tell you that 80% of my posts are at request help section, and no I don't have that much questions.

Not useless, just lazy. That's why I don't give as much support as I used to. Especially when someone can't post in proper section or is too lazy to download whole datapack, 15mo instead of 1.

Have a nice day, Mr Helpful.

Edited by SweeTs

50 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

Yeah,  you are here not so long so I'mma tell you that 90% of my posts are at request help section. I find that useless too that's why I don't give as much support as I used to. Especially when someone can't post in proper section or is too lazy to download whole datapack, 15mo instead of 1. Have a nice day, Mr Helpful. 

Ps: I would junk that topic for wrong section and tag if I had my privs. People never learn, don't give a shit, so why should I. 

Firstly, as a moderator, you should be an example to all members. Spamming in "Request help" section, imo is a bad example. Because, let's face it, i have never saw a single post you really helped the situation (and im here longer than you think ;)

Secondly, wrong section or not, instead of posting something ironic and in a matter "insulting" you could help the guy (the ways u can help him are infinite and 5 words each) and in addition tell him that he is in the wrong section.

Finally, since u don't have permissions to move a topic, why don't u simply use this topic?

Also don't post shit, the dude did :

• post in the wrong section
  • didn't google
  • didn't visit the pack website

There is not even a need to zip and upload, it's all accessible from web :

https://bitbucket.org/l2jserver/l2j_datapack/src/2535ae15b4e054e7fcea308b7cf8c9ead582f069/dist/game/data/stats/skills/?at=develop

Don't defend retard for god sake.

55 minutes ago, Solomun said:

Firstly, as a moderator, you should be an example to all members.

I'm sick of guys who can't even post in proper section, while he is NOT new here. He is here since long time, so there is no excuse for him. Stupidity is not an excuse.

57 minutes ago, Solomun said:

i have never saw a single post you really helped the situation

Looks like you didn't see much, didn't follow the section, as I was the one who was giving ready asnwers / codes. So your words making no sense.

58 minutes ago, Solomun said:

why don't u simply use this topic?

Are you serious? Firstly, I don't care that much, secondly, there is a report button, quietly.

22 minutes ago, Sdw said:

Also don't post shit, the dude did :

• post in the wrong section
  • didn't google
  • didn't visit the pack website

Don't defend retard for god sake.

Sdw said it all, which backs to my statement about lazy people.

10 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

I'm sick of guys who can't even post in proper section, while he is NOT new here. He is here since long time, so there is no excuse for him. Stupidity is not an excuse.

If u are sick of these guys, then don't even bother to post. It is going to save you some time aswell.

Looks like you didn't see much, didn't follow the section, as I was the one who was giving ready asnwers / codes. So your words making no sense.

Well, i have seen a lot of your posts in that section. None of them was "help". Sometimes (and by sometimes, i mean most of the times) you didn't even tend to help, just saying random things.

Are you serious? Firstly, I don't care that much, secondly, there is a report button, quietly.

Nothing to say here. A moderator that doesn't care for the forum.

Sdw said it all, which backs to my statement about lazy people.

I don't even care what sdw said. Being nice to people, even if they are doing things wrong doesn't mean you have to treat them like this and being "aggressive" to them. Just help him! He obviously acted wrong, but calling him stupid or retard while you don't even know the guy, sounds wrong to me...

@Sdw Please, read again my posts above.

EDIT: I don't think i wanna keep this conversation going. At least here (in this topic). 

Edited by Solomun