Shift + click item in chat IL

MaKasTreRo

Question

Hello guys, is possible add shift + click item in chat from  highs chronicle to interlude?

Edited by MaKasTreRo

2 answers to this question

I think everything is possible. If you think about it, l2j is just an emulated version of the original game. You just need to program it to do what you want, so, what you need is the knowledge to do it.

Some time ago, a dude edited the l2 interlude client interface files to be more like the modern versions. You have the "autoarrange" inventory button, possibility to expand to 4 skill bars and some other stuff. Its not even needed to edit the server files, you just have to put it at your client files. Maybe what you want is something pretty close to that, but i bet it will be pretty hard to programm it to do that.

Try finding those codes at the interface files of the l2 gracia final client for example, and copy it to your interlude client interface files. With the changes needed of course.

(those files are encrypted, so you will need to have a program to break that and encrypt again after you do your changes).

Let me know if u do it (: