Retailgod2.0(T)_3.9.1.0.0 ?

Fyyre

i doubt official files delivery in .rar as well...

it does, but naming is for sure wrong, they would never use "retail" there

http://i.imgur.com/F0o8v0c.png example patch for innova

I dunno if this was discussed on this forum and i know that Fyyre are smart enought not to fall for that, but I must tell.

There is a website called l2off.biz who claims they are renting AND selling l2off retail leaks. I was interested in H5, he offered me to buy it FOR FCKING 2500 USD, I instantly knew that sounds too good to be true. When I asked to show me the files on Teamviewer and let me connect to they testserver, I've got blocked :D

So for now I am using Advext, but I am willing to find legit H5 L2OFF and buy them for reasonable price. Same as Fyyre, if any good offer fires, I am ready to pay same second :)

EDIT: I also have H5 "retail" files with password protection. Found them after some digging about this scammer, also I've found GOD-sorta files, password protected also.  Anyone wants to try luck? :D

Edited by Griunvaldas