Cached, L2Server Error?

heathen

Question

Hi,

Yeah, i'm having a hard time trying to make my server go online.

After solving the hAuthD error, i launched the cached (Cached_Advext64.exe).

That's the screen it gets me (don't know if it should be that):

https://1drv.ms/i/s!ArnSojZ0gTEkqV5shHrVU7AD0PIX

So, i executed the L2Server_Advext64.exe file. Afther a while, my cached log look like this:

https://1drv.ms/i/s!ArnSojZ0gTEkqV_pTIjWxq7nM0XB

What's wrong?

Plus: anyone knows a tutorial on how to make a system folder so i can connect to my server?

4 hours ago, Anarchy said:

if you're just wanting to make gm shops, change npc behaviour - the basics, it's all about the same really, especially if you're coming at it without knowledge of either l2j or l2off cuz you're gonna have to learn it either way.

yeah i kinda figured it out the hard way hahaha thought java would be way easier but honestly its been hard as much as working on l2off

But the main problem is still what i just said before: cost!

There's no opensource interlude off extender right? I wanted to see how it would be to work on it so i can decide which way to go: java or off by my personal experience on working on them, without spending my money before that. 

It doesn't need to be an updated/modern version of the best extender, i just wanted something i can use to start a server (a local server, not to public) and see how it is to work on. Do you know something about it

Edited by heathen

2 hours ago, heathen said:

It doesn't need to be an updated/modern version of the best extender, i just wanted something i can use to start a server (a local server, not to public) and see how it is to work on. Do you know something about it

To comprehend basics you don't need it to be exactly Interlude and for this purpose you even don't need extender at all. You can start with plain C4, get it working, try to make some change in items, skills, AI, ... and then later buy AdvExt or Vanganth Interlude

9 hours ago, eressea said:

To comprehend basics you don't need it to be exactly Interlude and for this purpose you even don't need extender at all. You can start with plain C4, get it working, try to make some change in items, skills, AI, ... and then later buy AdvExt or Vanganth Interlude

that's true, never thought it that way hahaha

gonna try it! thx

Edited by heathen