[Report]Panjos

'Baggos'

Hello there..

So, with this guy I made a deal before 3 weeks for his server. I worked over 1 week for him for fixes/adapt some things and etc. 
The price was 100E, but his server got down in less than 1 week. So, I made a new deal for 60E, to help him. He told me that will send the money another time because now he can't.

Yesterday I told him to send me the files who I worked to take back my fixes and the other things for my own project, but as it's look, I got block.

hl6qGbk.jpg
He trade 100E psc before 2 days, so, he got money but he doesn't seems to want pay me.

12 days later (Yesterday):
iZxRu9J.jpg

That's all.. 
As I hear, he got ban some years before with another name for the same reason if I remember well.
Edited by 'Baggos'

Thats why you have to deal with your requester half money before you start working

Yes.. That's my bad. I don't realized that is a scammer because he made trades with other guys..

Yes.. That's my bad. I don't realized that is a scammer because he made trades with other guys..

Ok here's a cookie, i hope it make up your mood:

dX0xgcH.png

Oooooo thanks.. You've just made my day. :D

awww don't worry. I did a work for a greek client and he gave me 50 euro in 4 potions this is total of 400 euro

and 3 days ago he refunded his money saying "a hacker sended those money to this guy it wasnt me" and blocked me from skype after 90% of work was done.

So basically don't get mad for few bucks   :-[  But still i hate u cause u joined reborn12 army

Edited by Θα Σπασω Κουπες