ROFL! CT2 PT1> CT2 PT2!

Deanok

OMFG I Just downloaded GraciaPart1 for like 15 hours... and I looked at the site (my new server site)... and it's saying: We are changing to CT2 PT2. Please uptade Your Client. ... WTF!! WHY THE -beep- I downloaded that -beep-ing game just to make server CHANGE TO ANOTHER?! ROFL!! Is there anyway to make it PT2 without download it again?! PLZ I REALLY IMPORTANT WTF!!!

If u want to have a update sooner and not spending hours watching ur pc read :D

Example: You have la2 with IL setup and u want CT2 Part 2  DON'T UPDATE. Unistall la2 and setup the CT2 Part 2. so u will have LESS files to download from the updater of official la2.Files install faster with setup than updating from updater of official.

If u don't have CT2 Part 2 find it from here. http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions/lineage2/gracia2/index.aspx

That i mean? u want to play one CT2 part 1 server? if u have IL setup for example unistall it and put ct2 part 1.So u will have less files to update. if u want to find the other clients because in official site they have only ct2 part 2 search on google.

I hope u understand :P

OMFG I Just downloaded GraciaPart1 for like 15 hours... and I looked at the site (my new server site)... and it's saying: We are changing to CT2 PT2. Please uptade Your Client. ... WTF!! WHY THE -beep- I downloaded that -beep-ing game just to make server CHANGE TO ANOTHER?! ROFL!! Is there anyway to make it PT2 without download it again?! PLZ I REALLY IMPORTANT WTF!!!

\

why not just update using off updater :P i think it will work :)