Search Co-Admin & Gms For New L2 Underground Server

Hi, My name is Esteban and I have a dedicated hosting with 8GB RAM, Intel XEON X3450 2,67GHz, Internet Conexion 300MB/s Upload and Download (Simetric).

I am Spanish and server is located at Spain, but I like do a Private Lineage II Server in english and spanish language. The server is now run but I like help for test Server and help for manteniance and administrate this. If someone is interesting on help me or join in proyect I will be grateful.

Thanks.

Edited by Celestine

I think no one will work for you without money..

Also, you need trusted people and sometimes Isn't good way to search for partners on forums.

Good luck anyway.

I think no one will work for you without money..

Also, you need trusted people and sometimes Isn't good way to search for partners on forums.

Good luck anyway.

Thank you for you anwnser. Although I do not pay, since I do not have the means to do so, my idea is to share benefits with whoever helps me.

Hi, My name is Esteban and I have a dedicated hosting with 8GB RAM, Intel XEON X3450 2,67GHz, Internet Conexion 300MB/s Upload and Download (Simetric).

I am Spanish and server is located at Spain, but I like do a Private Lineage II Server in english and spanish language. The server is now run but I like help for test Server and help for manteniance and administrate this. If someone is interesting on help me or join in proyect I will be grateful.

Thanks.

Hola Esteban, mi nombre es Danny... Una pregunta, que cronica gustarias levantar??

Saludos

Hola Esteban, mi nombre es Danny... Una pregunta, que cronica gustarias levantar??

Saludos

Como bien pone en el título, la Undergorund, ya esta ON el servidor y utilizo las compilaciones gratuitas de l2jmobius.

Necesito a alguien que me eche una mano con la busqueda de bugs, fixes, y demás para cuando lo hagamos público este decente aunque no 100% sin errores que se que es imposible, pero yo solo, voy bastante despacio claramente.

Gracias. Un saludo. Si estas interesado en formar parte del proyecto te lo agradecería.