L2Classic.club (Gladi 53Lvl, Hawkeye 46, Phantom Ranger 56, Bd 40)

WTS @L2classic.club

Glad 53

HE 46

PR 56

BD 40

Glad and HE are on the same account and also all of the chars mentioned above are under the same MASTER ACCOUNT, which means that all chars are under a specific e-mail which is mine and I'm willing to give it to you.

Including items (doom light set, c jewelry set, + 6 EAC +++ mats +++)

All chars were made legitemately the last 2 years. I'm waiting for offers via pm and then we can talk in skype. I have never and I mean never traded before but right now I need to so I can move back to another game (probably wow) and need to sell those. I'm not going to scam you and trust me you're not going to scam me.

p.s: As I said all chars are under the same Master Account (1 e-mail for different usernames) that's why I would like to sell those chars as a full pack.

Edited by L2Buyer

WTS @L2classic.club

Glad 53

HE 46

PR 56

BD 40

Glad and HE are on the same account and also all of the chars mentioned above are under the same MASTER ACCOUNT, which means that all chars are under a specific e-mail which is mine and I'm willing to give it to you.

Including items (doom light set, c jewelry set, + 6 EAC +++ mats +++)

All chars were made legitemately the last 2 years. I'm waiting for offers via pm and then we can talk in skype. I have never and I mean never traded before but right now I need to so I can move back to another game (probably wow) and need to sell those. I'm not going to scam you and trust me you're not going to scam me.

Those chars I used to main, which also means that the nicknames are freaking badass if anyone's interested ;)