Knownlist Fix (Update Cast Upon Teleport Or Login E.t.c)

Hello, i had a recent problem which i explain more in this topic: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/215026-broadcastpacket-is-worst-than-tryskell/page-2?do=findComment&comment=2636984

I appreciate their help but i want something fast to move on with the codes i've got on my mind.

So what's the problem. Basically knownlist does not update properly (thats what xdem said) the packets upon login or enter region or teleport. In other words 

if one player does /unstuck and someone logged in that time, he see the unstuck player just sitting there without casting, then suddedly he disappear when unstuck finish.

Same with skills (if cast a long skill, it doesnt appear animation), same with territoryWar the flag icons update only to those who are near, no other players who come in town

or log in or walk from distance close to player.

Ill agree with xdem that is knownlist problem but idk where exactly to look so i want someone who know exactly how to fix those 2 (cast + territory) which in the end is 1 problem 

knownlist update packet. 

Send me private for infos. 

Payment can be done via paysafe or BANK (instantly e-banking). No resources on my paypal. Thanks a lot. 

(In the video bellow u can see the player casting unstuck but its not broadcasting to the player who just arrived in town of oren)

https://vid.me/XE5U

Edited by Afou To Patisa