What would you change about lineage 2?

honestly i would make more chars... and drop the kamael they sucks

i will also give more buffs skills and make all attacking skills more unrealistic

like mortal blow... the char jumps forward leaving a texture cut in the other chars body, that fades away and the char who made the mortal blow while doing the mortal blow will stop behind the player it hit

well... theres this game cabal where each skill looks ridiculous like when u do some skill with warrior it jumps over the enemy does 17 flips and hits 250dmg... lol... thats the kind of skills i would want in lineage

honestly i would make more chars... and drop the kamael they sucks

Yes i agree with that they fucking suck

I would decrease the security so i can use 3rd party programms...^^ like hlapex..phx :D...I can still use them..but not entirely..xD

Dont spam..

Increese official rates to x10.

That would make game boring.. in Gracia 1-2 They have alredy simplify so much the game play u have buffer till lvl 62 and u can teleport for free till lvl 40 Rofl

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think they should make it more simple like in Interlude For example After IL when those things like The kamael island and the rest of the crap appear the  game was w8 too much boring.. Lvl 85? be realistic not even the worst botters will reach that lvl ..

Nc Should spend their time making L2 Has Aion and less time doing crappy updates ¬¬"

I would destroy all gracia, hellbound and kamael features, make the Interlude lastest L2 client, boost sleep like in C4, boost Destroyer's Frenzy Power with Bow back like in C4.

That's my opinion~

I would add more different weapons and armors with new stats. Something like expensive or unidentified items. Different Self aura's, for eg. Char is running around with red/green aura. All different auras add different stat. And maybe different enchant scrols, like Poison/Ice... And with every + they add more additional (poison/Ice) dmg and ressist.