Avve Thief!

xokito

According to this topic: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/213026-avve/

He say has contacted his customers to solve the problem.
NO! He just contacted me to fool me again!

He told me to remove the dispute on PayPal and that it would end my 2 banners that I had combined and PAY to it!

I removed the dispute, thinking that he would keep his promise. SUCKED AGAIN!

I WANT PROVIDENCE HERE FOR THE FORUM, FOR MY MONEY I KNOW I WILL NOT RECEIVE BACK. BAN THAT SON OF THE BITCH.

Greetings,

Print of the conversation on Skype:

post-198075-0-48366500-1491568083_thumb.png

post-198075-0-40866200-1491568084_thumb.png

post-198075-0-32677300-1491568085_thumb.png

post-198075-0-25606400-1491568086_thumb.png

post-198075-0-16403100-1491568087_thumb.png

post-198075-0-06261900-1491568088_thumb.png

post-198075-0-19152100-1491568103_thumb.png

Edited by xokito

LoL
You did create a dispute for WHOLE price after I've sent You a god damn logo, and thats fair? I was trying to solve this issue with You getting the logo and then starting the WHOLE PAYMENT refound.
Sure, I was gone, You had all right to be mad, but once I've returned You did get the logo http://pre04.deviantart.net/9db5/th/pre/f/2017/041/4/8/stone___logo_by_mrave20-dayjx4t.png
and then started the WHOLE PAYMENT refound process.

I will return Your 15 euro for 2 banners, but NOT for the whole LOGO which You already have and are using.

aVVe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on man, it's been 2 months now.

I understand and accept the fact that you was 1 month off, cause of pc problems, but again same thing?

You can even login with ur phone at skype, make an announcement, give a sight of life. I waited 2 months, but that's it, you MUST deliver.

I don't care about reports or shiet, all i need is the job to be done!

LoL

You did create a dispute for WHOLE price after I've sent You a god damn logo, and thats fair? I was trying to solve this issue with You getting the logo and then starting the WHOLE PAYMENT refound.

Sure, I was gone, You had all right to be mad, but once I've returned You did get the logo http://pre04.deviantart.net/9db5/th/pre/f/2017/041/4/8/stone___logo_by_mrave20-dayjx4t.png

I will return Your 15 euro for 2 banners, but NOT for the whole LOGO which You already have and are using.

I started the refound process because you simply DISAPPEARED !!!!!

Is there a way to start partial value? I DO NOT THINK SO!

If you do not give satisfaction to your customers, the problem is ALL YOURS!

I do not want to know, I want my money for the TWO BANNERS or my TWO BANNERS made anyway!

Your service is quality, but I have totally lost confidence in you.

Greetings,

Last response 9th March. +1 Month no contact w/o reason.

2ltfww9.png

He done an excellent work 2 months now and still i didn't received it. I wasn't even saying anything, cause i respect the guy. And for no reason i still got no response, and he replied here!

It's pathetic for me to do this and i don't even ask for an excuse, i just don't see the point for not giving me the psd that he almost done. I need it!
It's been 2 months. 2 MONTHS. Unless you're dead there's no other excuse to not deliver something that you made 55 days now.

Anyway, i guess you have to go full retard to get something here.

PS: Next week i'm double posting everyday. Until i get the logo that i payed for 2 months now.
PPS: If anyone has a problem with it and think it's a spam. Try me! :")

Edit: Seriously now, when the guy above started a refund, that's when you gave a shit to respond? When it comes to money that's when everybody gives a shiet? It's 15-30-40-100 euro dude. WTF? It's not cool.

Words like respect, reliability, trust, confidence  are like private serbers here?
Edited by IpotoniC

Edit: Seriously now, when the guy above started a refund, that's when you gave a shit to respond? When it comes to money that's when everybody gives a shiet? It's 15-30-40-100 euro dude. WTF? It's not cool.

Words like respect, reliability, trust, confidence  are like private serbers here?

Exactly. When I threatened to ask for the money back he came to give satisfaction. After I removed the refund request disappeared again!

Honestly, I do not know why the hell this guy has not been banned from the forum yet.

Exactly. When I threatened to ask for the money back he came to give satisfaction. After I removed the refund request disappeared again!

Honestly, I do not know why the hell this guy has not been banned from the forum yet.

Such a trash attitude...

But my case isn't something that he got the money and didn't even started doing it. He almost completed the logo 55+ days now and i never got the psd. Is there another excuse here unless he is dead?

Anyway i'll pay someone else to replicate the logo. Wasted 40 euro & 2 months for nothing except getting an experience that taught me that almost every seller no matter quality is a gypsy here.

Edited by IpotoniC

Scammed 2 ppl

He is not responding unless you start a refund. More gypsy attitude you die.

Is online and he reads this topic in anonymous.

2 months and i didn't get what i payed for.

None from adm team actually gives a shiet. And he is:

-3rd at Top Members.

-L2 Client Developer.

Gj mxc gj.

LoL

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd...

I am still waiting for my refund of only 15 euros. YES! 15 euros Other than the friend above, I want my money back anyway or my 2 banners ready!

Calendar, Day 4

Ave is still dead and his ghost is online in anonymous mode. If you ever make a deal with that guy, you have to delay everything 2 months and then

if you're lucky enough and refund the money in time, he will answer you: "It's not fair to take the 2 euros from me. Your logo is basically ready, i just need to do some clean ups."

Now that's a common gypsy fraud trap. And if you cancel the refund, you got to wait 1 month more to hear an excuse: "I was at my gf" :") :") :")

Clap Clap. That's quality everyone.

Calendar, Day 4

Ave is still dead and his ghost is online in anonymous mode. If you ever make a deal with that guy, you have to delay everything 2 months and then

if you're lucky enough and refund the money in time, he will answer you: "It's not fair to take the 2 euros from me. Your logo is basically ready, i just need to do some clean ups."

Now that's a common gypsy fraud trap. And if you cancel the refund, you got to wait 1 month more to hear an excuse: "I was at my gf" :") :") :")

Clap Clap. That's quality everyone.

Just take your money back. As you can see nobody cares about this topic.

Calendar, Day 5

I got bored already, i guess flamming is not my thing :/ sad storka. Anyway if someone wants to have a Private Serber quality experience i vouch for ave, besides it's free, not.