Lineage 2 Ramona! Server ! Adena And Power Level Service To Lv 95

Selling Power level Service to lv 95
Lineage 2 Ramona! Server !

Selling Adena also / If you want to sell Adena please add me also , I have to big demand for Adena than i am able to  Handle 

Accepting Paypal / Skrill payments

Very Cheap Service ! None bots or Risk for you !

Please Add me on skype cause prices change every day and it is very hard to keep forum topic updated regarding prices !
Be free to add me on skype and directly check with me .

Add me on skype following link 
live%3Aladyeldina.png
Or send me MSG with your skype i will Add you .
Always Please reconfirm via PMs on this forum to make sure you are talking with right person.
And please leave me good feedback after every our Trade = More costumers for me .

New Price new stock 

7/30/2017 updated 

18 usd 1 bil adena l2 ramona 
via Skrill only 
stock 60 bil
Edited by ladyeldina

i guess u have some proof and i do apologize for it but doesnt change the fact that u're posing as a female and asking for acc info, thats rly suspicious dude u gotta put urself in my position.
and please cut the vip shit , i just told u that i have a vip acc and i can give u rep cause all u have is new accounts with posts commenting here. no bad blood for me , gl in the future

i guess u have some proof and i do apologize for it but doesnt change the fact that u're posing as a female and asking for acc info, thats rly suspicious dude u gotta put urself in my position.

and please cut the vip shit , i just told u that i have a vip acc and i can give u rep cause all u have is new accounts with posts commenting here. no bad blood for me , gl in the future

1. You asked Where i do power level ?

Answer was : That info is not Shared ( My reason i got enough problems in game with people who already know about it )

2. You asked for power level service where you are a lv 86 !

Answer was : Move Good Gear you have on other char , and i told you i need only BASIC QUEST GEAR on char "paulina" set .

Yes Power level is done via Account share and there is nothing you can steal on lv 86 accounts  .

Regardless IF YOU DO NOT LIKE TERMS of HOW i DO Power Level Service , you are free to take your shit to other power level service shops and use them.

Let me rephrase it to you :

I go in shop , If i dont like Prices , i go in other shop .

I dont go around calling workers Scammers cause i did not like their " OFFER "  .

Period . 

I have done until now 6 Power level services from lv 1- 87 to lv 95 .

Via Account Share 

Cheap ! 

No one Had Problems .

Also you are free to order my power level service ( I am not selling to you not even 1 adena ) via any middleman website forum there is .

About Woman that you claim !

This post is made by a MALE nick Griffit some people know some people dont . I talked with you on skype not a Maria that night and skype is shared Between all 5 of us that are doing this for profit .

SO no one is posing as a FEMALE , Maria made this acc on MC and it her info the Profile photo is a MC Default .

I am very sorry you hoped for a GF or what pervert shit u do .

Do not Insult my business and do not Claim false Accusation and Assumption regardless of our shop .

wow u rly did put time on that , u gotta work with ur anger management tho cause i did apologize and all i said was u dont look trusted and PROCEED WITH CAUTION ! whats wrong with that anyway lol , u did look shady .
edit : im not a freaking pervert lol thats offending 

Edited by Nimloth

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...