interlude [L2Off] L2-Eglobal

Mordaneus

http://l2e-global.com/

come all x25 official retail style

100% works all quest

No bugs no lagg

1900+ppls

Official files

you not lose smthing if try it and after speak. give him the chance to magnet you :D

try it all guys its best interlude no custom x25 server exist.

OMG this server are PURE DIAMOND !!!!

http://l2e-global.com/

Edited by Mordaneus

omg this is the problem its early morning and all  working play and see  how much have.

flame something before try it nice noob tactic.

braindead 15years old niggaz.

you not lose smthing if try it and after speak. give him the chance to magnet you :D

gogog http://l2e-global.com/

Edited by Mordaneus

what ownership will give you for sayin these? :D maybe a drag bow +6 gift

omg kidding me i just need more ppls to make for fun . i dont need a drac bow and btw i hard work and iam with a grade +3. dont be so stupid :D

and if dont beleive my char main are mordaneus with dc light and soulsep all crafted by my crafter and mats all spoiled by my spoiler.i never donate and gifted anything.

and btw admin are super serius and server awesome.

Edited by Mordaneus

omg kidding me i just need more ppls to make for fun . i dont need a drac bow and btw i hard work and iam with a grade +3. dont be so stupid :D

and if dont beleive my char main are mordaneus with dc light and soulsep all crafted by my crafter and mats all spoiled by my spoiler.i never donate and gifted anything.

and btw admin are super serius and server awesome.

Fake admin * // fixed

This is not real e-global and that's why they ads their server on MxC in past and then got banned.

I don't suggest to join this serbidor since it's corrupted as hell.

Fake admin * // fixed

This is not real e-global and that's why they ads their server on MxC in past and then got banned.

I don't suggest to join this serbidor since it's corrupted as hell.

not only is fake but if it is the server you say they also had keyloggers on patch everyone knew this from copy big season e global wich had big online woth their lies.but players who still prefer this are worth this life of playing fake serbers and complain about fail commu etc.

OMFG NOOBZZZ PWS GINETE OLA TA MALAKISMENA NA VGAZOUN GLWSA MEXRI XTES DEN KSERATE TI EINAI JAVA REKOLOZWA.ANTE GIA TSOGLANIA.

Edited by Mordaneus

OMFG NOOBZZZ PWS GINETE OLA TA MALAKISMENA NA VGAZOUN GLWSA MEXRI XTES DEN KSERATE TI EINAI JAVA REKOLOZWA.ANTE GIA TSOGLANIA.

being a player and beign a java pro is two different things and almost anyone know what happened back to previous fake e-global.me also and many others played that.Tho even if you don't like others opinions you no need for flaming,like you know ebeything,just say your opinion and that's it.And btw you defend it without having any argument,you just say its best but you don't say us why.only words,nothing makes this serber special.

ante re vlakama mila ellinika prin apo 8 xronia me dikamou paketa sikwnate server zwa.tespa salta k gamisou o server gamaei k goustaro na ton pezw opios thelei dokimazei alla xwris dokimi eksipnades k malakies den thelw atoma gia parea thelw ante gia flwre

ante re vlakama mila ellinika prin apo 8 xronia me dikamou paketa sikwnate server zwa.tespa salta k gamisou o server gamaei k goustaro na ton pezw opios thelei dokimazei alla xwris dokimi eksipnades k malakies den thelw atoma gia parea thelw ante gia flwre

keep flaming players b4 any staffer see this,enjoy while you can.This behaviour won't attract anyone,if you had a chance to attract some then make it noone.

offtopic : its for everyone,so we have use eng lang.

Edited by borderick

siga mwrh kinhth istoria tou lineage 2 gamw to kefali sou.