[Share][Trick]Hack with cheatengine

KnightOfH3ll

Ok so now i will tell you how you can play with sv_cheats 0 in online [glow=red,2,300]NON STEAM[/glow] counter strike source.

1)First u need to download cheatengine 5.4 or 5.3. The antivirus might reckognise it as a virus cause its a hacking tool. Dont worry thought. its clear.

2)Run cheatengine 5.4.exe and run counter strike source but in windowed mode so u can work more easy.

3)Then select from the process list of cheatengine "hl2.exe".

4)Go to ccs and type into the console "sv_cheats 2142" (or any random number realy. i just use 2142)

5)Now go to cheatengine and type in the value bar 2142 and press "first scan" So there u have the values that mached ur scan.

6)Next go to ccs console and type in "sv_cheats 1" and enter the command.

7)You will now see [glow=red,2,300]1[/glow] of the values change to 1. This is the sv_cheats value.

8)Take the value to the bar below and just freeze it.

Now before u go to an online server close cheatengine and go to ccs. Now u can go to an online server. Type in a cheat for example

"r_drawothemodels  2" then u will see that the models are different.

U see what we did we cheatengine is to find the sv_cheats value and freeze it (not able to change). So the server thinks that you have sv_cheats set to "0" but u truly have it to "1", even though it looks to the server that it is "0".

I have only tested it on non steam counter strike. I havent tried it at steam, so i dont know reasults.

Write plz back if it worked.

If u need me to help u at any point dont hesitate to ask.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nop. The vac system isnt realy working on nonsteam. So it wont reckognise it. The only one that can reckognise it are the players if you use any super duper extra crazy cheat. And yes to answer  CN point. It is a tool that can change values but in this case as i thing ppl have seen it can be a hacking tool. (kind of)

i havent seen that. In any server i tried it it works. Only i was once banned because the admin was playing and i used a gravity cheat.  just make sure that u close cheatengine before joing any server.

• 4 weeks later...

First of all... If you want the speedhack or more hacks download FX or some other hack program cause with cheat engine:

1. When you have speedhack you need to aim the enemies and thats a bit hard and with Fighter FX hack have auto-aim on enemies when Speedhack is on. [ Also including many other cheats like Aim,Wallhack,USP etc ]

2. Cheat engine know to not work in some servers

But i didnt test this one procedure with models and others but i know cheatengine sux for Speed hack...

So i Recommend you some version of Fighter Fx... Well good luck thou i just told my opinion.

This is not about speed hack. Can be used though. if u do what i tell you you can put every cheat there is.

I know its not only for speed i just said it sux for speed but why CheatEngine when we have powerful Fighter Fx and many many more hacking programs witch have a lot of hack... :P

But nice guide thou...