interlude [L2J] L2Steeledas

Steeledas

now days u can't find something serious it was also request from my clan mates which wanted to play that server but since you disagree on everything can't tell them anything to stay more wish you good luck!

U opened and closed ur server 3 times in less then 1 month , last time u took it after 1 week , no offence but ur server sux when ur cancel skill resets after 2 minutes and mages hit u 4 k :))) ! Never again on your corupted server when u gave lvl 13 clan on an interlude server wich is 8 . Pls don`t open ur server again because u need to learn many things about l2 and 1st of all u need to stop beying a corrupt person .GL.

U opened and closed ur server 3 times in less then 1 month , last time u took it after 1 week , no offence but ur server sux when ur cancel skill resets after 2 minutes and mages hit u 4 k :))) ! Never again on your corupted server when u gave lvl 13 clan on an interlude server wich is 8 . Pls don`t open ur server again because u need to learn many things about l2 and 1st of all u need to stop beying a corrupt person .GL.

1 week ? Bitch please. :D Learn to count.

Worst server ever ........

After i joined , 5 players traded me and gave me loads due to fact server was shi.t .

Mage will get cancel spell easy , archers hit alot dmg .......

No balance at all

• 2 months later...

Welcome! After much work we decided to re-launch the server for you! We made countless works have placed a lot of innovation in the game to be enjoyable. Did you miss us? If yes - then we come! Invite your friends, choose the clans, and quickly meet! The server will be available to all 07/15/2017 - 19:00 GMT +2. We are waiting for you and your friends!

c0cf1e89e504021a2751d1b456b2f1fe266.jpg

We are waiting for you!

Edited by Steeledas