interlude [L2J] L2Steeledas

Steeledas

What did u do with  the server man ???? Mages hit u 4k with 2.5 k m def and then u have paladin with bow soloing 3 archers just like that plus u gave Clan lvl 13 to ppl when max in Interlude is 8 .U are corrupt af and  crazy my friend, dunno why did i go back . The server u wiped b4 was more clean that the one u have now. Better do something or ill pull my guild out of there and every1 i know . No1 will vote ur site and u will close it in 3 weeks when ppl will start spamming wipe again .

Edited by Otoko

One more thing maybe put a protection against phx. I hope u read something from this topic  or u are one of those ppl who log on Mxc just to spam their servers/publicity.

• 1 month later...
Opening: 2017/04/28 - 18:00 GMT+2

Rates:

Xp 9999x.

Sp 9999x.

Aden 9999x.

Drop 9999x.

PartyXp 1x.

PartySp 1x.

Starting character level - 76.

Enchant rates:

Safe enchant +5.

Blessed and simple scrolls max enchant (+15).

Crystal scrolls max enchant (+20).

Simple enchant scrolls chance - 70%.

Blessed enchant scrolls chance - 100%.

Crystal enchant scrolls chance - 100%.

Augmentations:

Mid life stone skill chance - 5%.

High life stone skill chance - 10%.

Top life stone skill chance - 15%.

Allowed: 1 Active + 1 Passive skills.

General features:

Interlude (T0)

Main town - Talking Island.

Working all castle sieges.

Stackable scrolls, lifestones, book of giants.

15 active raid bosses.

Unique farming areas.

Npc skill enchanter.

A grade items for free.

Shops till top S grade.

Full npc buffer with auto buff.

Max count of buffs - 50.

Max subclasses - 3.

Free and no quest class change.

Free and no quest sub class.

No weight limit.

No grade limit.

Pvp color system.

Top 5 pvp/pk/online npc in game.

Augmentation system.

Interlude retail skills

Server up-time [24/7] [99]%.

No custom items !

Event system:

TVT events.

Unique event shop.

Olympiad game:

Retail olympiad game.

Competition period [1] week.

Olympiad start time [18:00] end [00:00].

Edited by Steeledas

Fresh Start today 18:00 GMT + 2  :forever alone like a boss:  :forever alone like a boss:  :forever alone like a boss:

this time cancel return buffs back?

I disagree with this cancel return system and always have been. It is just removing some skills from some classes which makes no sense. Back in the old days we had no idea that such system can take place in a server and we used to get canceled, we were making time to go to town and rebuff.

I disagree with this cancel return system and always have been. It is just removing some skills from some classes which makes no sense. Back in the old days we had no idea that such system can take place in a server and we used to get canceled, we were making time to go to town and rebuff.

this is a x9999 rate server most of servers using that system

mid/low rates have not this system then it worth w/o it so?

this is a x9999 rate server most of servers using that system

mid/low rates have not this system then it worth w/o it so?

Even if it's x10k, removing skills from some classes does not make sense imo. Also that "most of servers using that system" does not tell me anything. Most servers are crap, does that mean that a server should be crap too? I hope you got the point of my perspective...

About mid/low rate servers, i have seen some of them using it and i didn't like it at all.

Even if it's x10k, removing skills from some classes does not make sense imo. Also that "most of servers using that system" does not tell me anything. Most servers are crap, does that mean that a server should be crap too? I hope you got the point of my perspective...

About mid/low rate servers, i have seen some of them using it and i didn't like it at all.

mate u get me wrong i told him to add custom cancellation system when a mage cancel u removes you basic buffs / acumen/empower/wind walk so after 15 seconds they will return back now u get me?

mate u get me wrong i told him to add custom cancellation system when a mage cancel u removes you basic buffs / acumen/empower/wind walk so after 15 seconds they will return back now u get me?

I get it, and i say that this is pretty much equals with removing the cancels from the game. Some classes all they need is to run and just cancel cancel, but with this system, u cant do it.

P.S:I had the system you are talking about in my own server, just because all players wanted it...

No way, i don't like that idea to return buffs  :troll:

Either this, either you can't add because simply u have no idea how :P (don't wanna to insult but you server doesn't seem to have any special feature)

Anyway, good luck with it.

Either this, either you can't add because simply u have no idea how :P (don't wanna to insult but you server doesn't seem to have any special feature)

Anyway, good luck with it.

it's easy to find the code, lul :D