Wts Th 61,tyrant 66 ( 50% ) Bd 62 Skelth

SCAMMER!!!! SCAMMER!!!

I got from him a prophet before 3 weeks.Trade was fine.Everything was ok till the moment that account got banned and GM told me that this is because another player claimed the account and i need to provide evidence that i'm original owner.after that i talked with 'anotherwats' and he told me he doesnt have infos that needed to be provided(simple infos like 1st email,city of creation and internet provider and also payment method).He was defenetily the original owner cause i saw from account activity that account never changed till the moment i bought it.the fact is that he cant either get account recalled cause if i provide to GM evidence of the transaction the account will get banned forever.

So have in mind that this sh it will try after some period to claim to be original owner and he will get account back or banned.

I also told him to work it out now that he recalled acount.

1.i could change emails to him and get my money back and he will proceed with the call back and get his prophet back

2.He could provide me the infos that are needed so i will get account unbanned and saw GM that i'm original owner

3.if nothing of 1. or 2. i will at the end tell GM that i bought this account and provide him evidence of that, and get account banned for ever.

He didnt agree on anyting.

Sorry for the long talk but you have to know that if the seller is not trusted, he could get account banned with recalling like 'anotherwats' did.

Ofcourse i have evidence from GM talk and with the seller if anyone doesnt believe me

WTS TH 61,Tyrant 66 HERO ( 50% ) BD 62 SKELTH  all full EQ B grade 

Hello,

You have to assist him.

Otherwise you will be banner from mxc, this and every new account that you will made.

SCAMMER!!!! SCAMMER!!!

I got from him a prophet before 3 weeks.Trade was fine.Everything was ok till the moment that account got banned and GM told me that this is because another player claimed the account and i need to provide evidence that i'm original owner.after that i talked with 'anotherwats' and he told me he doesnt have infos that needed to be provided(simple infos like 1st email,city of creation and internet provider and also payment method).He was defenetily the original owner cause i saw from account activity that account never changed till the moment i bought it.the fact is that he cant either get account recalled cause if i provide to GM evidence of the transaction the account will get banned forever.

So have in mind that this sh it will try after some period to claim to be original owner and he will get account back or banned.

I also told him to work it out now that he recalled acount.

1.i could change emails to him and get my money back and he will proceed with the call back and get his prophet back

2.He could provide me the infos that are needed so i will get account unbanned and saw GM that i'm original owner

3.if nothing of 1. or 2. i will at the end tell GM that i bought this account and provide him evidence of that, and get account banned for ever.

He didnt agree on anyting.

Sorry for the long talk but you have to know that if the seller is not trusted, he could get account banned with recalling like 'anotherwats' did.

Ofcourse i have evidence from GM talk and with the seller if anyone doesnt believe me

Go in report section, post the conversation, paypal and the gm chat and he gets banned. Here you can't really do anything. 

Also dispute him on paypal if you can.

dont worry when gm ends investigation i will provide all the conversation with GM about the ban.He says clearly that account is banned till the investigation of ownership ends, cause someone(meaning you) else has requested access to  the account.

you can lie as much as you want.i have all evidence of the purchase of prophet by you for 110 euros and also all the emails from GM that it clearly says that you claim access to the account

Im not any scamer, this guy using bot on bought acc and he get banned. 

If he used bot on his PP, he had to probably used bot on main char too imo. But his main chars is not banned, is it?

If he used bot on his PP, he had to probably used bot on main char too imo. But his main chars is not banned, is it?

No his account is not banned why ? because he dont use any 3rd software..but man what i know when you get that PP same time your main character was banned..so i dont think you will win this fight..and make some1 feel guilty..its your mistake that you use Adrenalin..thats what i know..so stop cry here on this forum and give yourself 1 slap for using this sowtware on official server...

No his account is not banned why ? because he dont use any 3rd software..but man what i know when you get that PP same time your main character was banned..so i dont think you will win this fight..and make some1 feel guilty..its your mistake that you use Adrenalin..thats what i know..so stop cry here on this forum and give yourself 1 slap for using this sowtware on official server...

I didn't buy that PP man... So i don't have any reason to cry. I just asked here to get info. That guy, who bought that char, said, it wasnt banned for using illegal sw.

man.its simple.the answer of GM is clearly.Banned until the investigation of ownership ends, cause 2 people claim to access the account.no for bot or anything else.

Make screen with this msg/answer.

Make screen with this msg/answer.

When GM ends investigation of ownership and if i wont get account back i will give screens.And i will also give GM proves that i boughted account(payments and conversation) so he will ban it for ever.

Anyway i posted so you wont be at same situation with me.if you dont believe me, feel free to go and buy from the scammer.