[L2Phx] In Which Servers Is Working?!? xD

Stefoulis15

• 2 weeks later...

can some one please check if it works on l2max (www.l2max.com) i just tried to dupe items that i bye from another char but i cant make it work is it me or is the server well protected, te thing is that people that are not doners run around with weapns + way to much...

for me it works on all interlude l2j servers :)

go to www.l2.hopzone.net ... and look about interlude servers

ex. www.l2core.net -> I am stronger than donators, cuz I have multiclass by usin' a PHX :)

guys I think the enchant hack doesnt work anymore on l2 core so it should be removed

as u said.. u think!

it works. just join a clan with a castle.. nothin more :)

as u said.. u think!

it works. just join a clan with a castle.. nothin more :)

are you talking about l2 core pvp? I have 2 chars in a clan with castle and I tryied the enchant script yesterday step by step but it doesnt work anymore-stefanouli try it and tell(you will have the same results as me) We are talking about pvp dont we?

are you talking about l2 core pvp? I have 2 chars in a clan with castle and I tryied the enchant script yesterday step by step but it doesnt work anymore-stefanouli try it and tell(you will have the same results as me) We are talking about pvp dont we?

yes , we are talkin about the pvp one...

But i dont use the strike's script.. i basically dont use any script.. i capture the packets myself and use them.. its easier and working 100% ( on l2 core pvp )

yes , we are talkin about the pvp one...

But i dont use the strike's script.. i basically dont use any script.. i capture the packets myself and use them.. its easier and working 100% ( on l2 core pvp )

is there any guide i the forum? if not can you make one and hide it for xxx posts? am you can also add in this topic l2 fortune the script works there thanks

• 5 weeks later...

can anyone pls tell me about phx if work l2 core pls.

No1 can tell u and don't ask for these things, U need more posts, stop spamming for something u cannot see.

Anyway tnx for share, There is a problem with the download site with the announcement exploit

Isn't The Topic a Little Bit Old To Reply??

Whatever.. 1st Warning..

-------------------------------------------------------

Post Updated! Added Some Servers