Hero Skills (100%)

Enchant Skills (100%)

Augmentation (100%)

Olympiad System (100%)

Catacombs/Necropolis (100%)

Dyes (100%)

Sub-Classes (100%)

Castle Siege (100%)

Cursed Weapons: Zariche and Akamanah (100%)

new server L2 ApocalypsiS ....
safe: 7
Max :30
Rate : 80%
drop,sp,adena :1,3000,3000
Interlude...PvP greek server
no farming ,no custom , only adena zone....
Come and join Us...
[ ApocalypsiS Forum] L][ ApocalypsiS Forum

Site/Forum Link dont work...

[EDIT:]

I think you not read the section Rules...

Where is the server Rates?

And you have wrong post title!

The website which you gave us is not working..

Also fix your topic's title based on this topic: http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=35638.0

You have 1 day to do it. Thx

i am the admin of the server i fix it :)

//OffTopic

To name s m thimizei kati apo core memories...opos kai o 1ronmaiden..hehe TheKIngIII edw...

//OnTopic i will try you server soon!!

//offtopic p eisai re trela..kai eipa esy eisai moro m...

//ontopic tha bw re stadar..vsk exw mpleksei se enan allo server p eimai gm kai asta na pane 24/24 online tha ta poume..cu

pfff your server is go bugged you say max is 30 Oo I make hard my bow+30 and then I make sure the max is 30 and try 1 huhu broke lol so what is the max 65535 I think you dont know how to make the max enchant......

omfg anyone play on server and have weapen+30 he can try make up+31 ..........if I know there are more enchant I have clicl 100times encahnt scroll xD lol fuck admin give me bow+30 back lol

omfg anyone play on server and have weapen+30 he can try make up+31 ..........if I know there are more enchant I have clicl 100times encahnt scroll xD lol -beep- admin give me bow+30 back lol

lol go and complain in the server's forum! here is just for advertise ! xD

lol admin come on make my bow+30back pls I cant enchant again+30 pls pls pls pls pls man!!! I really need if you dont belive you can check it make a wepaen+30 and try to enchant.........................pls pls and dont forgett I told you donwlaod link dont work xD :D pls pls