Lag Java Servers.(Phx)

Im planning to make a new GIF, searching for targets. Go ahead people give me a victim :-[  :-[

Edited by AccessDenied

This guy is like niggastolemybike

He just asks you to join your team and if you dont accept it he is trying to find bugs in your server..but is nice reporter huh he have tried to me but didnt works he was waiting i have fixed the bugs faster :P i will fix for l2allstars too now cause i know him thanks

Thank you brother <3

Im planning to make a new GIF, searching for targets. Go ahead people give me a victim :-[  :-[

searching for victims? he already changed 10 accounts and failed 100 times to sell l2j frozen files after that he ask for help to fix some problems nice one he call his self also "Lineage 2 administrator" with 0 skills 

searching for victims? he already changed 10 accounts and failed 100 times to sell l2j frozen files after that he ask for help to fix some problems nice one he call his self also "Lineage 2 administrator" with 0 skills 

Yes i have changed many accounts in the years,but what's the problem..calm down :P i forgot passwords quick thats why i change. And i can call my self however i lieke and i want bro,relax we re in the same forum making discussions.we re not in a war and we have nothing in common to break in half pieces. Peace bro

I already received many pms for suggestions so those 10 acc must be SUPERB to impress me  :-[