New Mxc Membergroups

Maxtor

you got your promotion cause of your "activity" but now you are saying you were inactive for years? so were exactly is your "activity" ?  :dat:

guys relax we are getting offtopic. it was my decision for this promotion. i know some people are more active , but since im now checking everything time will tell who worths it !

i didnt like xdem attitude too, and im sure you did what i requested. but since i saw strain work, (he is more skilled in GFX), i used his images.

Strain is skilled in GFX, no offensive toward Strain i love his work but Strain is just static graphic designer. Beside maxtor, you asked me to clean the current lay out no make new one

thats why i feel bad with the whole thing now. I was expecting you to tell me "we need new rank lay out , can u find any idea or design one" i would say suree but all u said is clean the current one

and give me a psd with the text template so i can change it. You can't imagine how offensive is for someone to tell me this.. 

Again no want to offend Strain, i adore him but more skilled in what?  I'm gfx+vfx at the same time. Again too much bla bla from my side.. 

Have a nice day...

Sorry for spam anyway u can delete my messages or whatever..

Edited by AccessDenied