The Ronin Bot Beta - Working On All C6 & H5 Servers. (Averia / E-Global Supported).

skill3r

i don't know for god but gf is a must make,i need this but let's wait and see

well i was interested in a GF server and i asked their support when they will be supporting it and he told me that by end of february gf will be implemented.

well i was interested in a GF server and i asked their support when they will be supporting it and he told me that by end of february gf will be implemented.

i need for gf something immediatly,i cant wait that long

i need for gf something immediatly,i cant wait that long

would you share the GF project you are interested in? (im looking for something decent to play aswell)

would you share the GF project you are interested in? (im looking for something decent to play aswell)

Idk left it before two days,if i am in back at it i will message you

does this bypass every protect,works on every prive server for the supported clients il an h5?

while its still in beta it doesn't support 100% of all servers it seems but most populated projects are supported already.I'm waiting for GoD chronicle tho  :lookslikeidiot: