[Exploit]How to get 100% dodge on a druid!

WebM0nst3r

Assumptions:

1. Player base dodge chance = 0

2. Boss base miss chance = 5%

3. Druid base agility = 75

4. For a druid, 14.7059 agi yields 1% dodge (12.9796 agi on gear -> 14.7059 agi with Survival of the Fittest talent + Blessing of Kings buff)

5. For any player, 18.9231 dodge rating yields 1% dodge

6. Player has 350 defense skill before gear

7. For any player, 2.36 defense rating yields 1 defense skill

8. Defense skill is floored

9. For any player, 1 defense skill yields 0.04% chance to be missed + 0.04% chance to dodge

10. Boss weapon skill = 365, effectively negating the first 15 player defense skill beyond the level-70 standard 350. (Need to clarify this. The 5% base miss chance for a boss seems to be against a player with equal (i.e. 365) defense skill, which would be perfectly clear, but sometimes sources seem to incorporate these assumptions inconsistently.)

Based on the above values, one can rank gear choices for a slot with these ratings:

* 1 agi = 0.0770

* 1 defense rating = 0.0339

* 1 dodge rating = 0.0528

1. [Grimgrin Faceguard] = 70 agi

[Mask of the Fury Hunter] (formerly the far better "Mask of the Furry Hunter") = 72 agi if the meta-gem is activated, which would cost more than 2 agi on other gear. A druid with access to everything in this list might trade this bit of excess avoidance for the gains it otherwise provides.

[Quad Deathblow X44 Goggles] = 83 agi if the meta-gem is activated. Since this item and [Leggings of the Immortal Beast] can both swap a [Delicate Crimson Spinel] to a [shifting Shadowsong Amethyst] for a 4 agi socket bonus, getting the necessary 2 blues at a cost of only 2 agi, and 2 spinels anywhere can be swapped to [Glinting Pyrestone]s at a cost of 10 agi even if there is no bonus available, activating the meta-gem costs at most 12 agi total. With [insidious Bands], one yellow can be gained at a cost of only 3 agi, lowering the total cost to 10. So an engineer can net 73 agi on helm (3 better), or 71 (1 better) if using [Ravager's Wrist-Wraps].

[Glyph of the Defender] = 16 def + 17 dodge

2. [Necklace of the Deep] = 41 agi; (for non-druids, [Tanzanite Pendant] of Eluding is better)

3. [Demontooth Shoulderpads] = 58 agi

[Greater Inscription of Warding] = 10 def + 15 dodge

4. [Cloak of Unforgivable Sin] = 36 agi; [illidari Cloak] of Agility = 33 agi; [Amber Cape] of Agility = 32 agi

[Enchant Cloak - Greater Agility] = 12 agi; (for non-druids, [Formula: Enchant Cloak - Dodge] is better)

5. [Harness of Carnal Instinct] = 74 agi

[Formula: Enchant Chest - Defense] = 15 def

6. [Ravager's Wrist-Wraps] of Agility = 41 agi (as reported by one posted in the 100% avoidance thread, up from 37 as of possibly patch 2.1)

[Thunderheart Wristguards] or [insidious Bands] = 38 agi

As noted under helms, an engineer may use the Insidious Bands as one place for a [Glinting Pyrestone].

[Formula: Enchant Bracer - Major Defense] = 12 def

7. [shadowed Gauntlets of Paroxysm] = 61 agi

[Formula: Enchant Gloves - Superior Agility] = 15 agi

8. [Lurker's Grasp] of Agility = 55 agi (as reported by one posted in the 100% avoidance thread, up from 50 as of possibly patch 2.1)

[belt of Deep Shadow] = 52 agi

9. [Leggings of the Immortal Beast] = 76 agi

[Nethercleft Leg Armor] = 12 agi

10. [Glider's Boots] of Agility = 55 agi (as reported by one posted in the 100% avoidance thread, up from 50 as of possibly patch 2.1)

[shadowmaster's Boots] = 50 agi

[Formula: Enchant Boots - Dexterity] = 12 agi

11. [Delicate Eternium Ring] = 25 agi + 16 dodge

[Formula: Enchant Ring - Stats] = 4 agi

12. [Amber Band] of Eluding or [Arcane Loop] of Eluding = 21 agi + 21 dodge

[Formula: Enchant Ring - Stats] = 4 agi

13. [shadowmoon Insignia] = 36 def + 32 dodge

14. [Guardian's Alchemist Stone] = 54 def and may be the most efficient way to remove crits from the table; otherwise [Moroes' Lucky Pocket Watch] = 38 dodge

15. [stanchion of Primal Instinct] = 75 agi

[Halaani Hammer], [swarming Sting-Staff], or [Voodoo Hex-Staff] of Agility = 56 agi

[Formula: Enchant 2H Weapon - Major Agility] = 35 agi

Total from gear = 771 agi + 143 defense rating + 101 dodge rating.

Assumptions made in this sample conclusion: enchanter, alchemist, not engineer, no Karazhan randomly enchanted drops, Aldor

Optional changes not included in the summation below:

* For a non-enchanter, subtract 8 agi.

* For an engineer, add 3 agi if using the crafted helm and activated meta gem.

* For a non-alchemist, subtract 54 defense rating and add 38 dodge rating.

* For Scryer rather than Aldor, add 5 defense rating and subtract 5 dodge rating.

* For the 3 randomly enchanted Karazhan pieces, add a total of 11 agi (but only 9 for an engineer using the crafted helm and activated meta gem).

Additive buffs:

1. Feral Swiftness talent: 4% dodge

2. Night-Elf racial passive: 1% dodge

3. [Moonglade Cowl] 2-piece bonus kept up by a friendly caster: 35 dodge rating

4. Mark of the Wild: 18.9 (== 14 * 1.35) agi

5. Grace of Air totem (improved): 88.55 (== 77 * 1.15) agi

6. [Elixir of Major Agility]: 35 agi

7. [Warp Burger]: 20 agi

8. [scroll of Agility V]: 20 agi

9. [Embrace of the Dawn] used by a party member: 10 agi

Multiplicative buffs:

1. Survival of the Fittest talent: agi -> agi * 1.03

2. Blessing of Kings: agi -> agi * 1.1

Enemy debuffs:

1. Scorpid Sting: 5% miss

2. Insect Swarm: 2% miss

(Druid base agility + gear + additive buffs) * multiplicative buffs = 1176.56 agi -> 80.006% dodge

136 dodge rating = 7.187% dodge

350 base defense skill + 143 defense rating = 410 defense -> 45 defense above boss weapon skill -> 1.8% dodge + 1.8% to-be-missed

Night-Elf Racial + Feral Swiftness -> 5% dodge

Base miss + Scorpid Sting + Insect Swarm -> 12% miss

Total: 93.993% dodge + 13.8% miss = 107.79% avoidance

Credits To falarious

ermm i would say it is coplicated xD

i am bored to read all of this, but as i see the ending, it should be really good xD

nice guid web anyway, keep it that way!

ermm i would say it is coplicated xD

i am bored to read all of this, but as i see the ending, it should be really good xD

nice guid web anyway, keep it that way!

yes it'd boring to read it (ask me because i first read it and then i shared it :P) but if you got time it really worth the time ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

it is so long and hard to do that it's impossible...  i want to test it but i dont think i will be able)) 

thx anyway) i think in 1-2 months i will test))

It's unlikely it works in wotlk servers. The time he posted this was 1 year ago and then max lvl was 70. So when you level up to 80 and try to equip these you won't get 100% dodge. You need to find better items for every slot. Prolly easiest way would be search with wowhead filters.