Buffer On Acis

stormv

Question

hello guys, I am trying to do a simple buffer on acis, only with html no java etc. Can someone provide me the right bypass command? I mean for teleport is (<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_goto ##) but when I replace goto with buff, or skill_id, or for instance:  bypass -h npc_%objectId%_npc_buffer_buff 4342 1. they dont work. Aslo NPc should be L2NPC or L2buffer?

Thanks

6 answers to this question

I'm pretty sure on aCis you can find default buffer at data/html/mods/buffer or something, definitely inside the mods folder. Unfortunately i can't check mine cause i've replaced aCis buffer 2 years ago. You can check all appropriate commands there. Of course you'll have to set the appropriate type at the npc's xml (except if the buffer works through python script, in which case you'll have to look scripts folder, most likely custom).

Edited by Versus

There is a default buffer on acis, but it works through java, so I cant check the commands. I have tried some commands from other interlude servers, but as I posted earlier, they dont work. (at least on acis,). I could use the default buffer, but I want to try create my own one. I know that is silly, but still I cannot understand what I am doing wrong and it is not working!

On my previous post, i meant that you can check the commands they are using on their HTML files, since as i understand you only want to change the design, you can't create your own buffer without creating the appropriate classes and functions you want to use.

I have tried some commands from other interlude servers

That means nothing, you can't use a command that's not being handled on server side and expect it to work just because it does on some other IL server.

I understand what you are saying, but actually this is my problem, there is not html for a buffer on acis, otherwise I could use the same commands, the only html for buffer is connected with java files, and there is not written a bypass command, for instance on acis there are many html files for teleport, I have copied the command and I created my own teleport npc. On the other hand I cannot find any html for buffer (including the bypass command). I dont know if I can search those commands in java files? Can I? thanks