Zariche!

iitmtii

Question

9 answers to this question

You don't really have to mess up with client, just edit UserInfo/CharInfo packets, there should be something related to cursed weapons, if you want to disable it entirely, change whatever code it has to 0x00.

Packet related trigger client information, as said Tessa. Edit client (gl with that) or edit packet. Similar to enchant effect trigger.

Edited by Tryskell

If it's sent by server as a skill (I didn't check that), I think it could be done by hooking these methods in UGameEngine class in engine.dll:

void __thiscall UGameEngine::OnReceiveMagicSkillUse(User*, User*, L2ParamStack&)
void __thiscall UGameEngine::OnReceiveMagicSkillUse(User*, int, L2ParamStack&)

Just get skill ID from param stack, compare it to skill ID you want to ignore and if it matches, just don't call the original function.

If it's sent by server as a skill (I didn't check that), I think it could be done by hooking these methods in UGameEngine class in engine.dll:

void __thiscall UGameEngine::OnReceiveMagicSkillUse(User*, User*, L2ParamStack&)
void __thiscall UGameEngine::OnReceiveMagicSkillUse(User*, int, L2ParamStack&)

Just get skill ID from param stack, compare it to skill ID you want to ignore and if it matches, just don't call the original function.

i cant oppen engine.dll what program i shoud use to open it?

i cant oppen engine.dll what program i shoud use to open it?

You need IDA pro or ollydbg (and some other tools to unpack it if engine.dll is packed) but as Versus said, it would be easier to do on server side.