How To Make Vipe?

Bliuzas

Question

8 answers to this question

go to your database on the following tables -> accounts, augmentations, character_friends, character_hennas, character_macroses, character_offline_trade, character_offline_trade_items, character_quests, character_raid_points, character_recommends, character_shortcuts, characture_skills, character_skills_save, character_subclasses, characters, characters_custom_data, clan_data, clan_notices, clan_skills, clan_subpledges, clan_wars, heroes, items, itemsonground, olympiad_nobles, olympiad_nobles_eom, pkkills

and go right click -> Empty Table

HEcbo9i.png

Save in your pc the necessary tables like your custom npcs, spawnlist or whatever it's not default, and re-install your db.

Not hard. And its wipe not vipe.

go to your database on the following tables -> accounts, augmentations, character_friends, character_hennas, character_macroses, character_offline_trade, character_offline_trade_items, character_quests, character_raid_points, character_recommends, character_shortcuts, characture_skills, character_skills_save, character_subclasses, characters, characters_custom_data, clan_data, clan_notices, clan_skills, clan_subpledges, clan_wars, heroes, items, itemsonground, olympiad_nobles, olympiad_nobles_eom, pkkills

and go right click -> Empty Table

HEcbo9i.png

thx you mate :)

In short, everything character related.

If you are smart enough, you would store all your changes (on SVN), so you can delete and create new database / compile pack and you are ready to go in no time.

Locked.