Lobby

ganjaradio

Hello ive got 2 Lobby files : Lobby01.unr and Lobby02.unr , which file should i edit to change the login section?

Also is there and guide for L2smr? Also how can i change the High five and Lineage 2 logo?

Edited by ganjaradio

Hello ive got 2 Lobby files : Lobby01.unr and Lobby02.unr , which file should i edit to change the login section?

Also is there and guide for L2smr? Also how can i change the High five and Lineage 2 logo?

I double this question. I want to change original login screen High Five by this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9ErZxsFRBY

Also, please, give me a hint if somebody knows which file responsible for file list, which client l2 using during login screen.

Edited by Jexon

Its the lobby file , now i need only how to change the lineage 2 and high five logo and how can i change the Lineage 2 window name?

Edited by ganjaradio

Its the lobby file , now i need only how to change the lineage 2 and high five logo and how can i change the Lineage 2 window name?

As far as I know, the mini logo file contains inside the l2font-e.utx file. At least you can view it with the umodel or L2tool

But I can't understand how to edit .unr files. Can somebody give a hint?

• 2 weeks later...