Game Window Doesn't Show Up With Patched System

kornfan

I have a freshly installed H5 client. When I add the L2.exe with my IP address to clean system folder the game launches but I get GameGuard 153 error. So I downloaded a patched system from Strain (http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/182405-c4-god-patched-systems-file-editors/) but then it asked for dsetup.dll which I got from wildard_ct2_5.rar somewhere on the internet. The problem is that whenever I launch the l2.exe or manually from command nothing happens, but the process is there in Task Manager and it consumes CPU (about 15%). 

I have Win 10, and I am looking for any kind of advice how to solve this.

I have a freshly installed H5 client. When I add the L2.exe with my IP address to clean system folder the game launches but I get GameGuard 153 error. So I downloaded a patched system from Strain (http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/182405-c4-god-patched-systems-file-editors/) but then it asked for dsetup.dll which I got from wildard_ct2_5.rar somewhere on the internet. The problem is that whenever I launch the l2.exe or manually from command nothing happens, but the process is there in Task Manager and it consumes CPU (about 15%). 

I have Win 10, and I am looking for any kind of advice how to solve this.

Find a server with windows 10 patch download patch and ready..choose a server without protection.