Buffing A Player

ganjaradio

Question

Hello this the code from my project to buff someone:

SkillTable.getInstance().getInfo(6777, SkillTable.getInstance().getMaxLevel(6777)).getEffects(this, _boat, AutoLootHerbs, AutoLootHerbs);

public final void getEffects(Creature effector, Creature effected, boolean calcChance, boolean applyOnCaster)
	{
		getEffects(effector, effected, calcChance, applyOnCaster, false);
	}

But it has autoloot etc and cant change nth at true or false, how cna i fix this :3

well i found why its popping the error

SkillTable.getInstance().getInfo(3594, SkillTable.getInstance().getMaxLevel(3594)).getEffects(this, _boat, true, false);

the _boat should be change to activeChar, but i already have it insite L2PcInstance, what may i add there?

ill change it , but i use activeChar i get error because im in L2PcInstance

What are you trying to do?did you know or just you have write a code there?how you want it works.?

This is not L2JServer, isn't it? You should use this method exactly as it's signature says... the first two arguments should be instances of Creature and the others should be booleans.

This is not L2JServer, isn't it? You should use this method exactly as it's signature says... the first two arguments should be instances of Creature and the others should be booleans.

Thats ru project ...

The method getEffects(Creature, Creature, boolean, boolean) in the type Skill is not applicable for the arguments (Player, boolean, boolean, boolean)

The first argument should be your character (the activeChar), the second argument should be the player target (activeChar.getTarget()), and the last two should be booleans. I don't think that _boat is of type Creature...

Edited by Tessa

Project leader asking for a help with such a BASIC code. Anyway..

Like Tessa said, the first one is the caster and then the target. So, if the code is not using a npc, who can be the caster? A ghost? I don't think so. In such case activeChar / player has to be the caster and the target.

Project leader asking for a help with such a BASIC code. Anyway..

Like Tessa said, the first one is the caster and then the target. So, if the code is not using a npc, who can be the caster? A ghost? I don't think so. In such case activeChar / player has to be the caster and the target.

He want server to cast the skill