Error In L2Server.exe

anzen

Question

hi all.

i have a problem. i have package of vanganath. 

i have a problem that i dont understand in only 1 post inthis forum...

when i open l2server.exe ... this give me a problem :  i need RLT-CLUB.dll ....why ?? where i can download it? what is

pls answere me 

3 answers to this question

In the pack of yout files u have l2server.rar file . Unzip it . It contains the normal l2server.exe. Rlt-club was a old failed experiment by me .

In the pack of yout files u have l2server.rar file . Unzip it . It contains the normal l2server.exe. Rlt-club was a old failed experiment by me .

thx man!

but i have another problem. when i open l2AC and i insert     database HOST    user   and password and TEST it.... program give me an error (cannot be connected)

WHY THIS? i have open too L2.INI file and have change password with psw sa but dont run.... i have in the same folder APGataway and i lunch it and he tested me that server port is OK! 

then... why L2AC dont run test and dont create a GM ACC?