How To Fix Texts On The Quests Links?

renatocarletti

Question

Hello, i'm running a L2Off C4 server to learn about it.

I worked with L2J servers, so I have some experience about how a L2 server Works.

It's been quite easy to put this L2Off to work, and so far, it works beautifully.
But for some other things, I need your help guys.

I've noticed some problems with some quests that have the text in the links poorly translated, or even without any text...

Some of then, I managed to fix, working on the AI.OBJ file, but some others, it's been a problem to find where I have to fix...

For example, the Pet Quest:

"Get A Pet"

All the answers are completely mistranslated, and make no sense, so I've decided to fix, but without success...

Someone knows where I can fix this?

Is in the AI file? (I tryed to find the problem in the class 1 pet_manager_martin : merchant, but I can't find anything..)

Is in the scripts?

Is in the HTML files?

Is the problem on the client?

post-193358-0-21028500-1473636544_thumb.jpgpost-193358-0-94615500-1473636550_thumb.jpgpost-193358-0-73516000-1473636564_thumb.jpg

Here are how the answers should be:

post-193358-0-20375800-1473636593_thumb.jpg

If anyone can help, I need only to find where is the problem, the problem itself, I will fix and I will post the solution here.

Thanks a lot

5 answers to this question

Yes need decompiler ai.obj use the dcompiler  panel of xel; Não desista os donos de c4 ativo vão querer te derrubar.

Edited by Jamba

You need traslate or add string in script folder -> fstring.txt

Which server than are you using? C1 or c4?

Dude, thanks a lot, I've found it! It's a 64bits C4...

fstring(get a pet).txt

Now I can fix many things on my server.

Cheers!

Yes need decompiler ai.obj use the dcompiler  panel of xel; Não desista os donos de c4 ativo vão querer te derrubar.

Opa, beleza? Eu tenho um decompiler e consigo abrir o AI.OBJ.... mas não estava achando o local onde estes textos ficam... ja tinha resolvido outra quest assim, mas essa do Lobo é mais complexa, e como o brother ai respondeu, o texto está no script fstring....

Mas valeu pela ajuda bro

Abraço