Lf Skilled People For Mmo Advertising Animation's

Sellers andFriends

Hello   WE look for a rigger / animator who will do 3d animation program Maya partially rigger models. 

For some reason we worked with the animator can not complete the project. however, 

It is, possible consultation with him and get all the details and materials needed to complete the project (we are in good contact)   

Characters need to animate and render 

The project is 3 or more short funny animation 3 d (approximately 20s-30s) advertising portal MMOs.  

The characters and environment are modeled, textured, generally ready for animation.

You need to definitely improve this and that to bring out the weight, refine faces of haracters , do patch map scales, additional mimic facial blendshape.  Interested? please contact us  

Best Regards

SellersAndFriends.com Team 

( open link www.sellersandfriends.com and click on contact ther will show you skype button (blue one with skype name)   click it to add us ) 

post-145754-0-06162100-1472904159_thumb.jpg

post-145754-0-75968100-1472904169_thumb.jpg

post-145754-0-26054300-1472904180_thumb.jpg

post-145754-0-01591800-1472904205_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sellers andFriends

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry mate but I don't think there is anyone here with that kind of knowledge in Animation for me personally no I've never worked with animation. 

For my colleague Strain I don't know but is propably no and from him cause of the animation thing.

Sorry mate but I don't think there is anyone here with that kind of knowledge in Animation for me personally no I've never worked with animation. 

For my colleague Strain I don't know but is propably no and from him cause of the animation thing.

Indeed, you won't find someone like that here :)

It's the last time you disrespect GFX Mods and personally me every post of you in GFX Board will be deleted. If you had the balls to handle this project pm him and offer him your services and your price. We don't care about your skills in 3DS Max and Cinema 4D or w/e else you are working on.

Edited by SectoneART