[L2J] Ready-To-Launch Interlude Pvp Server With Stuff

So I'm looking for a PVP pack/server to buy, which is ready for launch.

Stuff I'm interested in:

- Custom items

- Custom zones

- NPCs (GM Shop, Buffer, Gatekeeper etc.)

- Auto events (TvT, CTF, DM etc.)

More custom stuff if better (weapon glows, icons, rb/mob drops/looks etc.)

Price range: 50€

just make it by your self you will get scammed by kids people will try to sell you things that are already shared for 50$

my opinion is make all that u want by your self read some guides and u will make them better by buying ready files etc will make you lose those 50$

and who the hell know how many errors/backdoors files can be have or bugs take care

Celestine.

L2jFrozen is what you need basically. Download it and learn how to edit stuff. You will do all that in one, two days. Don't waste money for something that is free and require small effort from your side :)

just make it by your self you will get scammed by kids people will try to sell you things that are already shared for 50$

my opinion is make all that u want by your self read some guides and u will make them better by buying ready files etc will make you lose those 50$

and who the hell know how many errors/backdoors files can be have or bugs take care

Celestine.

The thing is I would like to launch it on 10-01 but I doubt I would make it, because I only have 2-4h a day for a server and everything is kinda new to me (it wasn't before, but I forgot almost everything). Anyway, thanks for advice!

L2jFrozen is what you need basically. Download it and learn how to edit stuff. You will do all that in one, two days. Don't waste money for something that is free and require small effort from your side :)

I'm trying L2jFrozen atm, but I doubt I will make it on time

Edited by GeoPrey-qHp

The solution is simple, DONT RUSH, lol. If you don't have time and you are not willing to make things properly, then please DONT open any server as it's gonna fail.

Anyway, it's up to you. Good luck tho.

Edited by SweeTs

The thing is I would like to launch it on 10-01 but I doubt I would make it, because I only have 2-4h a day for a server and everything is kinda new to me (it wasn't before, but I forgot almost everything). Anyway, thanks for advice!

I'm trying L2jFrozen atm, but I doubt I will make it on time

the funny thing is that people will pm you with their projects and will force you to buy them tip never trust someone my advice is like sweets told u pick a project that you will like more and start working on it