[Exploit] Very Nice and Usefull PvP Exploit

WebM0nst3r

Alright guys i know you miss me :P

So there is this addon called Quickheal, you can download it off Curse.com - WoW Addons WAR Addons Gamer Blogs Forums

Anyways, when you press the (Player) tab, it makes a short lag spike....

1. Click Player tab

2. Go to Key binding menu--- look for Quickheal--- Bind it to any button you wish

3. Run too a ledge but right before you go to the ledge, you must spam the button for however ling you want.

4.????

5. Profit

This addon is used to create lag effect, it makes everyone else look like you are moving forward but you really are not. If you do it on a bridge it makes you look like you are really falling--- It works almost every time but soon people catch on so you might just wanna really jump if they catch on.

I know there is a macro for this but that takes a long time to spam... this one it is just one quick button. Very useful if you are a healer trying to get people off you!

You can be any class and any race to be able to use this addon... Have fun :P :P :P

tutorial2.jpg

width=640 height=480http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh193/ventilagon/Tutorial1.jpg[/img]

Credits To Maenus

Well it is very good share but I think that you have to give the correct credits please...

yes dude thanks for that maybe some times i forget to give credits to people from other forums

if you see anywhere else that i hadn't gave credits please tell it to me ;)

anyway Credits Added; ;)