Patched Hauth To Support Multiple Ip Addresses/proxies

I presume you have the database setup and everything working except the hauthd proxy.

in database lin2db in server table, add for example 3 server for testing purposes. (change IPs to mach yours)

server1: id = 1, name = proxy1, ip = x.x.x.x, inner_ip = 192.168.1.2, ageLimit = 0, pk_flag = 1, kind = 0, port = 7777, region = 1

server2: id = 2, name = proxy2, ip = y.y.y.y, inner_ip - 192.168.1.2, ageLimit = 0, pk_flag = 1, kind = 0, port = 7777, region = 1

server3: id = 3, name = proxy3, ip = z.z.z.z,  inner_ip - 192.168.1.2, ageLimit = 0, pk_flag = 1, kind = 0, port = 7777, region = 1

name can be anything you like

change x.x.x.x, z.z.z etc ... to the proxy ips, eressea already posted a great guide about that

change inner_ip to your internal network.

save that and open hAuthD.ini, go to [Adv] section and add this line ServerEndpoints = 3

save the file.

start hAuthd

in l2server.ini [AuthD] section put

address="192.168.1.2"

start l2server.exe

see if it works

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2018 at 12:34 PM, anivix said:

yes it works with IL i tested it

Hello, Im using L2j IL server, which one u used? and how you installed this .exe?  because if u execute it, i get an error

(0xc000007b)

update: I had to donwload from here xD http://hauthd.org/ , I will try asap and tell u how it works.

update2: the last update that hauthd,org did is : 2.7.0.146 , I should use that one or the one shared here?

Edited by dead-end

The one here is patched, the one you downloaded from the website is for 1 ip per server. What OS r u using and what steps did you follow till u got the error u mention?

ps: there is no installation method, u just copy paste the executable in the auth folder

• 1 month later...

I've got a request to patch the latest version (2.7.0.146) the same way so here it is http://download.l2shrine.com/hauthd-new-unpacked-patched.exe

• 2 years later...
On 9/24/2018 at 10:55 AM, eressea said:

I've got a request to patch the latest version (2.7.0.146) the same way so here it is http://download.l2shrine.com/hauthd-new-unpacked-patched.exe

Thanks for this, and my post is going to be hell of a necro but I've got a question.

Do you happen to have a version compatible with Prelude/C1 authentication without the use of blowfish?

More like something as L2AuthD 40504.

Thanks!

Edited by Sukinae
  • Downvote 1

• 3 years later...